O-A not expired yet

I have a O-A M Visa
Issued 23 July 2015 In Australia
Arrived Bangkok 18 September 2015

I just need clarification from the Visa Experts
I have been told if i do a Visa run over the Border, i will get another 12 months
If i do this before 23 July 2015 with a cost of 500 baht At Mae Sai as i live in Chiang Mai
Will i receive a Single Or Multi entry Visa?
I am also thinking of going overseas next April after Songkran
Will i receive another 12 month upon my return?
If so what will i receive a Single Or Multi entry Visa?
I am only expecting to go out 1 time per year for a few years
How many times would i be able to get these Visas
Or will i have to start getting the Extensions of my Visa
I understand that you can get a Single Or Multi Extension Visa
Plus i understand my 90 day report is due 90 days after i return to Thailand
Thanks in advance

As long as you do an entry on or before the enter before date (July 22nd ?) on your visa you will get a new one year entry.

After the enter before date you will need to get a re-entry permit to keep that last entry valid if you want to travel. The fee for a single re-entry permit is 1000 baht and multiple is 3800 baht.

Then prior to the end of that last one year entry you will have to apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration based upon retirement or go home to apply for a new OA visa.

If leave the country your next 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

As long as you do an entry on or before the enter before date (July 22nd ?) on your visa you will get a new one year entry.

After the enter before date you will need to get a re-entry permit to keep that last entry valid if you want to travel. The fee for a single re-entry permit is 1000 baht and multiple is 3800 baht.

Then prior to the end of that last one year entry you will have to apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration based upon retirement or go home to apply for a new OA visa.

If leave the country your next 90 day report will be due 90 days from the date you enter the country including that day in the count.

Ubonjoe

Thank you very much for the quick response