What is the Nightlife like in the town centre and what time does it close !

wileycoyote

Please advise what the girl nightlife is like in the town centre and what time does it close.

We have a young friend staying in the Wiang Inn ,next month and will seek companionship.

Also where and what time do the massage shops close and do any offer extras ?

He's in the right part of town Wiley, I suggest he wander down to the JedYod road area where there are tourist bars and the guesthouses attract the younger people.

I'm not sure that he should attempt the Thai nightlife area if he has no language skills but most of that appears to down near Central Plaza off the old main road.

The best wayt to sound out the massage services would be to ask, some are legit and others offer "extras".

I'm not sure if much goes on after midnight but then I've never been in town that late. smile.png

The bars on JetYod Rd all close around midnight. I find the bars there safe and actually quite nice. More low key than Nana for sure. You can barfine any of the ladies that work there. Most speak excellent English. And yes, there are "happy ending" massage shops. Easy to find as the ladies yell out to you like they do on Soi 4 Nana in Bangkok. The therapeutic and legit massage shops have no ladies in front, and there are many, especially around the night market area about a 2 minute walk to the Wiang Inn. Enjoy.

Lamyai bar gets going around 6pm the rose and 69 are probably your only choices

Never had a problem or even felt in danger when I've either gone down for a drink or taking some friends.

As for skid row I actually find it a fun relaxing place for watching sport or maybe a game of pool or just some eats at oak and awes or the new Indian restaurant or maybe Kor jail during the day for great Khao Soi Gai etc.

Par club which I haven't been is a disco about a km from the centre and near there is the beer bar full of lovely girls serving drinks and food etc.

Generally midnight close but some bars might go a bit later with the shutters down.

Enjoy

I have felt completely safe in the town centre 'girlie' bars. If you turn left out of the Wiang Inn and keep heading down that road for a kilometer or so there are some decent places that mainly cater for Thais but are fun. Sugar Loaf on the left can be fun but there is a place (furteher down the road on the right) which has food, tables and a good live band. The bargirls will all know it and offer to take them there and they will be delighted.

I have felt completely safe in the town centre 'girlie' bars. If you turn left out of the Wiang Inn and keep heading down that road for a kilometer or so there are some decent places that mainly cater for Thais but are fun. Sugar Loaf on the left can be fun but there is a place (furteher down the road on the right) which has food, tables and a good live band. The bargirls will all know it and offer to take them there and they will be delighted.

Archived