Exchange Program at Thammasat University

How is the exchange program at Thammasat University in terms of quality of education and over-all experience? The subjects that I'll be taking will either focus of language and culture or economics. I'm applying as an exchange student there for a semester this coming August. Honestly I'm not quite sure if I should push through or not. I hope you guys can give me honest opinions and advice about the exchange program in the university or any experiences you can share to me. Also, any housing accommodations you can recommend to me? Thammasat seems to have limited on-campus housing. Thank you very much in advance!

So you're not looking for transferable credits? Just need to pass?

For studying Thai language and culture in a scholarly way, this university would be a sustainable choice.

Contact their international staff to find out about accommodation. The main campus is outside the city boundaries, but OKish connected to the city centre.

An exchange programme at Thammasat would be a great opportunity to broaden your horizons. A part of that experience is embracing the challenge of dealing with the uncertainty and managing the logistics. BTW, re you 'wanna' learn? Is that really the introduction you want to provide of yourself?

So you're not looking for transferable credits? Just need to pass?

For studying Thai language and culture in a scholarly way, this university would be a sustainable choice.

Contact their international staff to find out about accommodation. The main campus is outside the city boundaries, but OKish connected to the city centre.

?

Archived