Euro 2016: English FA has 'serious concerns' over Lille security

webfact

Euro 2016: FA has 'serious concerns' over Lille security

LONDON: -- The FA has "serious concerns" about security in Lille, where England fans and Russian supporters are set to gather for this week's Euro 2016 matches, chairman Greg Dyke has said.

England fans are due to be in Lille ahead of Thursday's match against Wales in nearby Lens, while Russia play Slovakia in the city on Wednesday.

Prosecutors say 150 Russian hooligans were behind the violence in Marseille. Six England fans were jailed after Russia played England on Saturday.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36523861

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2016-06-14

They should move one of the games, there will be trouble for sure if they don't, the French don't have a clue how to police it

Can you just imagine what the world cup will be like in Russia in two years time?

WC in Russia? I thought after the Winter olympic corruption, followed shortly by images of Putins Cossacks literally horse-whipping Gays in the streets, various aggressions, and a passenger airliner blown shot down with no accountability we had seen the last of major international sport events gifted to Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WC in Russia? I thought after the Winter olympic corruption, followed shortly by images of Putins Cossacks literally horse-whipping Gays in the streets, various aggressions, and a passenger airliner blown shot down with no accountability we had seen the last of major international sport events gifted to Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a passenger airliner was blown by Putin?