Cheap oil is a double-edged sword for Emirates.

stander

Cheap oil is a double-edged sword for Emirates.

Affordable crude helped the Dubai-based airline earn a record$1.93 billion in profits last year.

With much of its premium business dependent on oil wealth, however, Emirates has felt the pinch from cheap gas prices limiting the spending power of its high-end clients.

http://www.businessinsider.com/emirates-airline-premium-economy-cheap-oil-2016-6?

But still their ticket prices are way above most other airlines. I work in Dubai and fly regular with Emirates and the service has gone downwards over the past few years

Edited by bprinceuk

But still their ticket prices are way above most other airlines. I work in Dubai and fly regular with Emirates and the service has gone downwards over the past few years

Not in my experience, i have 4-6 long haul flights ( unfortunately ) each month with them and no complaints.

Once you get to gold many benifits.

No Emirates continually comes out amongst the low in economy out of uk with Etihad and Oman