Where to buy tablet stand, anywhere with little mobile phone stalls like MBK or Pantip in Bangkok?

blorg

I'm looking for a mall with little mobile phone stalls selling crap, specifically I am looking for a tablet stand. Haven't really found this, I know Icon and the other place in front of it, Amorn, the raft of little phone and computer shops in Santiham but is there anywhere like Floor 4 of MBK with lots of little stalls?

Specifically I am looking for a cheap stand for a 10" tablet.

Nothing on the scale of the big Bangkok places, but every shopping mall has a sizeable collection of phone and accessories shops. The biggest collections are probably in Kad Suan Kaew and Airport Plaza Malls. There is also Panthip Plaza Chiang Mai in the Night Bazaar area, but I think the above general malls have more phone shops in total.

OK cool, thanks for that. I've been to KSK already and honestly was amazed by how little they had there. Haven't been to Airport Plaza, I will check it out or if I can't find buy online. I don't expect MBK, Pantip or Fortune Town but honestly even somewhere with one tenth of Floor 4 of MBK would be enough for me!