90 Day reporting online

Have for the last few days attempted to do online. Most times I was warned not to enter the site because security could not be guaranteed. when ignoring this and getting to the site, filling in the requisite form and pressing submit, all I got was a blank page with no further instructions.My e-mail was not included on the form so as not sure how they will get back to me. Have tried many times now and always the same. Am I doing something wrong or is this par for the course? My 90 days is up on the 25th. of June. How long before this date can I go into immigration, (Chiang Mai). Any replies appreciated.

The security warning is because immigration self certified the site.

What browser are you using?

Getting a blank page often means you have a popup blocker installed that is preventing a popup message from being seen.

Had similar troubles myself when I first tried - have done it several tiomes since then.

These are what I did (from memory) and it was then fine.

Must use IE on Windows system (so I was told then may have changed since last time).

clear all IE cookies/history etc (via the control panel - not via starting IE and tools/settings).

add the Thai immi https site to your trusted sites, and reset all your security levels to standard (remember to turn them back later).

enable cookies - enable popups - turn off activex filtering - stop tracking protection - turn off smartscreen filter (again remember to turn them back later).

Restart the computer - and start IE and go straight to the immi site and try again.

It is OK to access online up to 14 days before so that should not be an issue.

If I remember any other settings I changed that enabled my attempts to succeed I will post again.