Nataree tea money list - details to come out by next week, arrest warrants expected

webfact

Arrest warrants for what? They found no wrongdoing except for a few foreign and underage girls. That's not the fault of the customers! At the other parlors raided, they didn't find anything at all wrong!

Well prostitution is and has been illegal for a long time so there is one issue they can arrest them for if they are playing to the laws in effect (not any real chance that they will of course but that is a different story)

Arrest warrants issuedcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Come fly with me lets fly fly away.

Again authorities given wrong doers time to flee.

Why do Thai authorities give wrong doers warning???

I know you are unhappy living in this country and have a go at everything Thai when given the chance but please just stop and use your brain before posting rubbish like this.

But it's true what he's saying.

But what Johnniey said was true too tongue.png
Yes, I'm with Johnieey on this one. It's an investigation. Methinks colinineil is a retiree here only as he can't afford to live where he comes from. I'd be bitter too if that happens to me when I'm old.

I know you are unhappy living in this country and have a go at everything Thai when given the chance but please just stop and use your brain before posting rubbish like this.

Yes, I'm with Johnieey on this one. It's an investigation. Methinks colinineil is a retiree here only as he can't afford to live where he comes from. I'd be bitter too if that happens to me when I'm old.

Nail on the head here.These pensioners come here and form a fellowship of bitterness, fooling themselves that the country that they are trapped in is some way inferior to where they migrated from. They 'like' each other's posts and pot down those of us who love it here.

Why? Cos he isn't a foreigner who's become more Thai than the Thai's and can see the laughable aspects of officialdom, religion and rule (or lack thereof) of law here?

How is it true? Has Johnie actually met colinneil and actually know he is unhappy living in Thailand or is he making an unfounded assumption? The old you are not happy in Thailand or if you don't like it leave is not an argument, it's a lazy comment that contributes zero to a discussion. When Ugg said to Shrug, Your wheel won't turn because it has corners shrug didn't say, if you don't like it leave, they discussed it and the problem was fixed. Many have moved on and advanced from the cave man attitude. Edited by Thechook

Why do Thai authorities give wrong doers warning??? Simply because they are part of the elite group of people in this country. If you can't be found you can't be prosecuted simple as that.

I can't believe the stupidity of these people. If you have incriminating evidence showing that police and important figures are guilty of taking bribes you don't splash it all over the press!

The headline might just as well be "We're coming to getchya!", absolutely ridiculous. Simply do the work, gather the evidence, create the arrest warrants and go and arrest them. No need to say anything until that point.

The only conclusion a sensible person can draw is that it is all for show, and that there will likely be no arrests and nothing will come of it. Just a simple exercise to give the impression corruption is being tackled but what it really boils down to is advance warning for your mates to scarper if necessary or they will all be found innocent of any wrongdoing anyway.

Time will tell,,

You must admit, It defies common sense. We point out problems. OK, mostly obvious problems. No problem right?

Anyway, it will be a select list

Edited by Redline

Nail on the head here.These pensioners come here and form a fellowship of bitterness, fooling themselves that the country that they are trapped in is some way inferior to where they migrated from. They 'like' each other's posts and pot down those of us who love it here.

You seem to have sussed out the meaning of life too!

Pensioners??? I'm in my 40's with a young family, a few eggs in a fair few baskets and absolutely loving my life here.

Please don't cast aspersions when you really have nothing valid to say.