Maxim cover models falsely named as sex workers

webfact

Maxim cover models falsely named as sex workers
By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

m.jpg
Seven Maxim models file charges today at Technology Crimes Suppression Division.

BANGKOK — Models for a popular men’s magazine were unamused to see themselves in a message shared described as sex workers from a brothel recently raided by authorities and have filed a complaint with police.

Outraged by the image circulated over Line, seven Maxim pinup models went to the tech crime division Wednesday after their images were found in a gag message referring to the June 7 raid of Nataree Entertainment, where 15 underage girls and trafficked women were found among 121 sex workers there.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2016/06/15/maxim-cover-models-falsely-named-sex-workers/

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-06-16

Oh, that's rich.

Many of the "VIP" girls in the upper floors of some of those places are popular magazine models. I've seen a few myself over the years.

Doubt there are many 'popular magazine models' moonlighting in massage parlours, "VIP" girls or not.

Or do they moonlight as 'popular magazine models'?............................wink.png

There you go, rebrand the term 'Prostitute' as 'Sex Worker' in doing so fudge the definition and wind up having people who get dragged into the 'fudged' definition filing charges for being called 'Prostitutes'.

But then getting the definition wrong is nothing new around the Thailand expat community, so have some sympathy guys.

There has long been rumors of top models and actresses being made available to Thailand's true elite, ranging from fashion models to Ms. Thailands. Fortunately, the rumored top abuser of this situation now resides abroad most of the year.

La Belle massage offers to choose a girl from Penthouse Magazine Issues, then they call them to come...I know this because of some stuff coffee1.gif

"I know this because of some stuff."

Is this "'stuff" legal and freely available to all?

La Belle massage offers to choose a girl from Penthouse Magazine Issues, then they call them to come...I know this because of some stuff coffee1.gif

"I know this because of some stuff."

Is this "'stuff" legal and freely available to all?

Well it seems yes, at least there was no other check than money avaibility in the customer pocket

There you go, rebrand the term 'Prostitute' as 'Sex Worker' in doing so fudge the definition and wind up having people who get dragged into the 'fudged' definition filing charges for being called 'Prostitutes'.

But then getting the definition wrong is nothing new around the Thailand expat community, so have some sympathy guys.

Selling sex is selling sex. Virtual or not. I think that sex work is just work. Almost everybody has sex, and almost everybody is messed up about the fundamental act of fornication. Its a forked up world we breed in. Sure enuff