Moved to a new condo. What exactly do I need for proof of residence for 90 day

I have just changed from a retirement extension to a Non B visa and will be working for a Thai company. My Thai employer told me that when I take the company documents to Thai immigration to extend my Non B for the duration of the contract I will need a copy of the house registration of the condo I am going to move into signed by the landlord. Is that all i need?What exactly will satisfy Thai immigration to show proof of residence. Do I not need a rental agreement or lease? The condo management is also having difficulty locating the landlord of the condo I am going to stay in. I negotiated everything through the condo manager. I think I will eventually get in touch with the landlord. What if I can't get a copy of the house registration or cannot contact the landlord in time? Are there other options? Thanks.

You will will need a rental agreement as part of the proof of residence needed.

If the condo management has a contract with the condo owner they can sign the agreement and supply supporting documents to prove their authority to sign it. In that case the condo management should have copies of the owners house book and ID card.