Hiring an skilled assistant

I'm looking for a full time assistant to be a maid/butler/physical therapist/driver.

How would I go about finding one? The physical therapist bit is probably the tricky part as massage isn't effective anymore with me (they'd need to be skilled with dry needling or NMES) and I don't really want a fresh grad sticking needles in my neck. Everything else can be learned quite easily.

How much do PTs make in Thailand? Considering it's a live in position with a ~60sqm ensuite room and car available to them, how much should I be paying? This would be in Pattaya.

Go to a spa that offers such services, then ask the therapist if she knows someone + offer a 5 ~ 10k tip if you eventually hire someone she referred to you.

I doubt any of the girls can drive though. You'd probably want a male driver and a girl to do the rest. Otherwise find a girlfriend there are many girlfriends you can buy in Pattaya.

'm looking for a full time assistant to be a maid/butler/physical therapist/driver.

Maybe you are also expecting them to speak English rolleyes.gif

And a chef/bouncer/bodyguard/translator/lawyer/doctor/dentist/accountant/mechanic/dogsbody/slave as well

Persons need to be multiskilled thesedays to find a job working for a farang...

Archived