Bilingual schools Samut Prakan bang na area

Hi , can anyone recommend a good bilingual school for my 6 year old daughter? She is currently in a catholic all girls school st Joseph thippawan on an EP program. I'm considering a change. Because of work commitments going back to the uk is out of the question for a few years and the fees at these international schools are quite shocking and out of my budget I'm afraid.

• 5 weeks later...

I believe that are a number of them around the area, but I only know the name of one and that is Sarasas Suvarnabhumi which is on Nam Daeng Rd. I think there is also one further down the road, but not sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/11/2016 at 5:51 PM, goldenbrwn1 said:

Thanks for replies 

Can you give an update? I'm next to Megabangna, and looking for something for my son next year (Prathom) prefer bilingual... the Sarasas at Suvanabumi hasn't got any air, I think an Aircon option should be pretty standard/basic (even government schools often add aircon rooms for a few hundred baht surcharge!).

1 hour ago, ben2talk said:

Can you give an update? I'm next to Megabangna, and looking for something for my son next year (Prathom) prefer bilingual... the Sarasas at Suvanabumi hasn't got any air, I think an Aircon option should be pretty standard/basic (even government schools often add aircon rooms for a few hundred baht surcharge!).

Sorry mate . My daughter is still in the same school at the moment . Will give you an update if and when that changes.

15 hours ago, ben2talk said:

The International Program has Air Conditioned rooms and I believe that some of the bilingual program now has AC as well.  

There is another Sarasas, which is a new school, I think it is Sarasas Samut Prakharn.   I don't know if the classrooms have AC, but it might be worth checking.  

The International Program has Air Conditioned rooms and I believe that some of the bilingual program now has AC as well.  

There is another Sarasas, which is a new school, I think it is Sarasas Samut Prakharn.   I don't know if the classrooms have AC, but it might be worth checking.  

60,000 is way too much for Sarasas, checked already...

• 11 months later...

Archived