Obtaining Thai Tourist Visa While In Singapore

bump

Perhaps nobody quite knows what you want to know.

To apply, in Singapore, for a visa to travel to Thailand, go to the Thai consulate, which probably is in the same building as the Thai embassy, fill out the application form and hand it in, together with the application fee and the number of passport photographs they require.

That’s all there is to it.

Is this what you wanted to know?

---------------

Maestro

bump

Perhaps nobody quite knows what you want to know.

To apply, in Singapore, for a visa to travel to Thailand, go to the Thai consulate, which probably is in the same building as the Thai embassy, fill out the application form and hand it in, together with the application fee and the number of passport photographs they require.

That’s all there is to it.

Is this what you wanted to know?

---------------

Maestro

Maestro, As you are well know there are some places (Manila for instance) where a Tourist Visa to visit Thailand is VERY difficult to obtain. I am just wanting to be sure that Singapore isn't one of these places. Sorry if I offended you.

And I think that EVERYONE knew what I was looking for.

I don't recall reading any recent reports but the Thai embassy in Singapore is traditionally not known for being very receptive to tourist visa applicants who have just arrived from Thailand. If your passport is "clean", you shouldn't have a problem.

I don't recall reading any recent reports but the Thai embassy in Singapore is traditionally not known for being very receptive to tourist visa applicants who have just arrived from Thailand. If your passport is "clean", you shouldn't have a problem.

Thanks Ovenman. Passport "clean", no problem. I just wanted to be sure as I couldn't find any post regarding Sing. Has anyone got one there lately?

I would like to obtain a tourist visa for Thailand while I am in Singapore.
Maestro, As you are well know there are some places (Manila for instance) where a Tourist Visa to visit Thailand is VERY difficult to obtain. I am just wanting to be sure that Singapore isn't one of these places. Sorry if I offended you.

And I think that EVERYONE knew what I was looking for.

No offence taken.

It was your “while I am in Singapore” that led me to believe that you were in fact in Singapore when you wrote that post and desired to know specifically how to submit an application for a tourist visa at the Thai consulate in Singapore.

It is true, I am wont to take literally what I read and am not very good at reading between the lines.

Actually, when your original post was still the only one in this thread I allowed for the possibility that you were not yet in Singapore but was nevertheless clueless. What does she want to know? What airline to fly? At what hotel to stay? What sightseeing is available? Where to eat?

Only after your “bump”, which implied urgency, did I conclude that you were in Singapore, had arrived there from wherever in the world, for whatever reason, and at the last moment decided to add a trip to Thailand to your itinerary.

--------------

Maestro