Purse Theft.... Would You?

Brewster67

see the way thai's think about it ,you are the problem not him taking the wallet. he got the wallet good farang ratting me out bad. it is the farang's fault not his. in his mind he did nothing wrong.

Where do you people come up with this garbage? whistling.gif

see the way thai's think about it ,you are the problem not him taking the wallet. he got the wallet good farang ratting me out bad. it is the farang's fault not his. in his mind he did nothing wrong.

Rubbish!

Never sure what I might do these days in such a situation... but good for you for helping out and what a jerk for stealing the purse. I hope this is not a local gas station for you... If it was my local station, I probably would have said something about giving it back, but they are usually pretty nice there.

Yes it was a local station that we use quite regularly, but I live in the city, so there are plenty of alternatives. The guy, who was not more than say 18 will have been clever to give it up in the end and just lost face rather than try to bluff it out till the police got there and searched the booth.

OP is a fraud. If he were really concerned he would have gotten out of the car and saw to it the girl got her purse back.

Me ,being wise would have just left. Thais have their own way of doing things. Is our life worth a few hundred baht, or 1000s, or 10,000s. Nope , i enjoy being int the top 1% in Thailand

Almost certainly if OP would be involved he would have troubles on his <deleted>. Different country - different rules

No, he would not. Yours is just a silly excuse to do nothing.