Pattaya Teenagers Caught Red-Handed Stealing Motorbikes to Order

webfact

Pattaya Teenagers Caught Red-Handed Stealing Motorbikes to Order
Story by Albert Jack

p1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Two Thai teenagers have been caught red-handed this evening by a Pattaya Police Patrol as they were pushing stolen motorcycles along the road.

Patrol officers in Na Jomtien observed eighteen-year-old Atthasith Lekpetch and Patiphan Yodudom, also eighteen, pushing a Honda MSX and a Honda Wave away from a residential area.

They were stopped and question and the pair admitted they had stolen the motorbikes locally after ‘customers’ had told them the make and model they were looking to buy.

It seems that after receiving an order these two entrepreneurs would source their product by looking around local parking areas and pushing away anything that matched the description and was unlocked.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/225691/teenagers-caught-red-handed-stealing-motorbikes-order/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-21

Who leaves their bike unlocked?blink.png

Not sure I believe the word of a bike thief. More likely they had a way of unlocking the bikes but the penalty is less if the claim the bikes were left unlocked.

I am surprised they didn't explain about the ghost that were sitting on the bikes and implored them to take the bikes from their owners. Not so much thieves as ghost assistants.

I hope they go after the people who made the orders as well...

Duh,,,,Wishful thinking,,,,Remember where you Are.

What's up with you fellows? Go after?..Wishful thinking?...these people may not have know they were stealing the bikes for them...if so, prove it.