Thailand is now making Durian-flavored condoms

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it takes the smell of Durian to change her scent,then I don't want to be on the same side of the street with her.All of the Thai girls that I have been with have never had a problem with their scent so why would you want to add a terrible scent to your dick to transfer to her vagina ?

Now they put the spikes inside and call them little pricks. For the asian market the sizes will be xxs, xs, small.

Hopefully they remove the spikes.

Just wondered how you would know about the size? Is that from experience, hearsay or is it from all the Thai ladies always saying to you " Oh my god, it is so big compared to Thai men" ?

I myself buy the Magnums in the US..

Now they put the spikes inside and call them little pricks. For the asian market the sizes will be xxs, xs, small.

Hopefully they remove the spikes.

Just wondered how you would know about the size? Is that from experience, hearsay or is it from all the Thai ladies always saying to you " Oh my god, it is so big compared to Thai men" ?

I myself buy the Magnums in the US..

Good for you. A man has to dream.

This may be a positive move for society. In a region famous for the avoidance of both foreplay and after play (with pay for play being the possible exception, when catering to foreigners), it might encourage some foreplay. That is a good thing for society, as it is well known that this kind of TLC cuts the national crime rate.