Foreign national Information form

I have searched for this on a couple of Immigration websites, but unable to find it so far. Does anyone have a link where to download the new form as

it looks like it is going to be here for a while.

regards

Fred

This form seems to be a work in progress. The latest version being a fillable PDF form, it seems to approach its final stage and can be modified at a moment's notice with immediate access by all immigration officers and foreigners who need it.

Aside from the parents' names, what other compulsory information, if any, requested on the form is not already on file at immigration for the categories of foreigners for whom the form is currently intended?

None of the various versions of the form have a number. Not having a number on it does not make it unofficial.

As I wrote before I would not bother downloading a form and filling it out. If asked to fill one out it might not be the same form that you have completed.

On the form above it asks for my parents' surnames. As they were married it's the same as my name. Do they mean forename/Christian name?

The form asks for your father's and mother's name AND surname. Name is what you know as forename or Christian name, surname is what you perhaps know as last name or family name. Use your parents' names as shown on your birth certificate or other official document in your hands and you will be safe.