Cheap Printer?

otherstuff1957

I just bought a used PC and am now looking for a cheap used printer - say 1000b or less. Should I go back to Phantip Plaza? Or is there either a good classified ad area or another mall I should try? I already checked TV's classifieds - nothing there now.

TIA

Just bought a Lexmark Z605 in carrefour (Pattaya Branch) brandnew 999Baht.

In this promo price they include only the black ink cartridge. Perfect for starters, good quality and easy refillable cartridges (cheap :o )

Regular price (including both color and black cartridge) is 1780 Baht.

Worth the couple extra 100's for a new printer... wouldn't go for a secondhand for a difference that small...

Just bought a Lexmark Z605 in carrefour (Pattaya Branch) brandnew 999Baht.

In this promo price they include only the black ink cartridge. Perfect for starters, good quality and easy refillable cartridges (cheap :o )

Regular price (including both color and black cartridge) is 1780 Baht.

Worth the couple extra 100's for a new printer... wouldn't go for a secondhand for a difference that small...

Lexmark ink cartridge is very expenisve compare to epson and canon better get a epson is a long run .

As i wrote, the cartridges are easy refillable. You have one cartridge included with the printer, you can refill it between 10 and 20 times before quality starts to go down. One refill costs about 50 Baht... Can't go much cheaper!

Main advantage with both HP and Lexmark is that the printhead is included with the cartridge (that's why they're so expensive). This means when you buy a new cartridge, you get a new printhead. In most other printers the printhead is fixed, the cartridge is just an ink container (cheap). But this printhead needs a lot more endurance. After a couple of thousand pages quality goes down and you're in for a new printer.

I have a HP 600C printer of 7 years old, printing on average 100 pages a day, every day and it's still going strong! 20 refills and I get a new cartridge and quality is back as it was 7 years ago...