New Pattaya Police Superintendent Announces More Gun and Drug Related Arrests

webfact

New Superintendent Announces More Gun and Drug Related Arrests

pat.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Sunday 26th June Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch, Superintendent of Pattaya Police Station, announced 4 arrests relating to Drug and Gun crimes.

Mr. Soonthorn Seechim, 35 years old, arrested with 5 bags of Ice weighing 1.98 grams and 9 Ya Bah pills, Mr. Soonthorn Raksatheun, 34 years old, arrested with 4 bags of Ice weighing 2.89 grams and Ms. Yoopawan Yodpratoom 34 years old, arrested with 0.30 grams of Ice. Ms. Yoopawan had been sent to court previously and has re offended.

A fourth case involved 27 year old Mr. Sarawuth aka Tao Seesing, arrested in possession of a 7.65 mm handgun.

Pol Col Apichai said Mr. Sarawuth had been arrested before for a shooting in Sukhumvit Soi 60 and was out on bail.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/226115/new-superintendent-announces-gun-drug-related-arrests/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-27

They say that new broom sweeps well, start with the roar, like here I'm, and we all know how it

will continue and end, allegedly. it was said that is cost many millions to get to be the police

chief in certain coveted areas, so we'll wait and see, how good to his words this new guy

on the block will be.....

I'm starting to get confused... there is another thread on the news about 10 fake coppers... so is this a story about real coppers...?

how often are the scales for measuring 0.3 grams of something calibrated.... or do they use the bashed old brass type of scales I see at the fruit and veg stalls?

0.3 grams of anything is ...dust.

I'm starting to get confused... there is another thread on the news about 10 fake coppers... so is this a story about real coppers...?

how often are the scales for measuring 0.3 grams of something calibrated.... or do they use the bashed old brass type of scales I see at the fruit and veg stalls?

0.3 grams of anything is ...dust.

Yeah, especially compared to recent hauls of 50+ kilograms of the stuff!