Quack arrested after ladyboy claims blindness

webfact

"Namphet said that she had gone to Somsakun's surgery for several filler treatments done by injection that cost 9,000 baht. After coming over all queer she went to see a doctor who said that anesthetic had entered her eye"

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear. Oh deary me, that bought a tear to my eye. There's a word you don't see very often. Now.

That's definitely not PC... the Daily News hath a joker in their midst...

Winnie

I can think of a few better words to describe the author / reporter of this load of garbage, but unfortunately they would he quickly deleted, one word rhymes nicely with joker.

A gay man possibly offended by the reporters words? Build a bridge princess

Your assumption is so far wrong, it's out of sight.

I find the article offensive. It is a serious injury and dismissing the victim as "The ladyboy" and the poor attempt at humor is awful. If this were a "normal" lady being victimized by this quack would everyone still be having a good laugh over it.

I guess it's OK to marginalize and ridicule people who are on the fringes. It gives the hateful geriatrics at TV something to laugh at.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

This seems more than just a bit naive. I imagine the 'hateful geriatrics at TV' were laughing at the phrasing of the 'newspaper' article, not at the plight of the object of the story, which I'm sure nobody found any joy in. Myself included.

Calm down would be my advice. I suspect your own prejudices, either for or against something, are being exposed...

Winnie