Does anyone use Periscope or Facebook Live?

ev1lchris

I'm really loving these live streaming apps. Sometimes there's one where this guy walks around Pattaya to his favorite Russian hangouts.

There's a DJ here at Virgin Hitz who goes live during her broadcasts.

Does anyone else here use it?

Here's what annoys me about periscope, meerkat, Facebook live, etc. The Western tech reporters/reviewers have been going on and on about these breakthrough services for past 18 months. When I started hearing the likes of Twit.TV go on about these new revolutionary apps I was like <deleted>? America thinks they have invented this category.

Meanwhile, for the preceding 7 years, the Japanese, Koreans, Brazilians have been doing this via the very popular free Twitcasting app/service, and I have to say with much more advanced apps.

But hey, like many things, it ain't a thing until it comes out of America. I wonder what will happen when they discover credit cards with chips, or dual simm phones - oh wait, stupid me, that will be an Apple invention.

Periscope is great. I'm always finding something new and interesting to watch. Haven't broadcast anything myself yet, but there may come a time.

It's a free download in the Apple or Google Play store, if anyone is not aware.

Here's what annoys me about periscope, meerkat, Facebook live, etc. The Western tech reporters/reviewers have been going on and on about these breakthrough services for past 18 months. When I started hearing the likes of Twit.TV go on about these new revolutionary apps I was like <deleted>? America thinks they have invented this category.

Meanwhile, for the preceding 7 years, the Japanese, Koreans, Brazilians have been doing this via the very popular free Twitcasting app/service, and I have to say with much more advanced apps.

But hey, like many things, it ain't a thing until it comes out of America. I wonder what will happen when they discover credit cards with chips, or dual simm phones - oh wait, stupid me, that will be an Apple invention.

You know what America didn't create?

That chip on your shoulder.

sorry.gif

Archived