Thai Wagyu Steaks, Was B890, Now just B590!

PassionDelivery

Thai Wagyu Steaks, Was B890, Now just B590!

Thai Wagyu at Amazing Prices (M/B 2/3)

Nationwide Delivery Available

We want to tell you about an amazing deal to start the week, just for Passion Delivery customers.

Incredible Thai Wagyu steaks. Wagyu at this quality and price has never been available before, until now.

All steaks are just B590. Usual price of B890. You save B300! Hurry though as we only have 30 steaks available and they’re going to be snapped up fast.

Weight per steak 315 grams (+/- 15g). These are large steaks cut approximately 1cm thick. Frozen. Vacuum packed.

Order here http://www.passionde...15g-30-pcs-only

Treat yourself with Passion Delivery

post-244103-0-93469600-1467099069_thumb.

Thai Wagyu is one of Thailand's best kept secrets.

About 7 years ago a Japanese guy set up a farm using Wagyu cattle and started raising them here in Thailand. The prices and quality is fantastic and usually 100% of the quota is exported directly to Japan (and the Japanese know good Wagyu when they see and taste it!). That is why you never see Thai Wagyu in the supermarkets or anywhere else... until now.

Due to our close connections we are able to get a very limited supply of this Thai Wagyu which we offer to our customers at incredible prices.

I attach a photo of 6 Wagyu steaks we sent to a customer in Chiang Mai yesterday. The marbling, taste and texture is incredible.

Out of the 30 steaks we now have less than 10 left... so if you want to get any, better hurry.

You can order here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-wagyu-beef/products/thai-wagyu-steaks-amazing-price-315g-30-pcs-only

post-244103-0-77971300-1467166424_thumb.

post-244103-0-58270100-1467166433_thumb.

I have never had a decent steak in Thailand in the past 8 years. Doesn't matter how much I pay or what the advert say, they have all been awful. So excuse me if I don't take you on up this amazing offer.

I have never had a decent steak in Thailand in the past 8 years. Doesn't matter how much I pay or what the advert say, they have all been awful. So excuse me if I don't take you on up this amazing offer.

Correct. Like almost all non-Thai food in Thailand, complete and utter rubbish.

Quite a few TV customers have said they have never heard of Thai Wagyu before. This is the reason why.....

About 7 years ago, Wagyu cattle from Japan was brought over to Thailand and raised here in Thailand (by a Japanese guy who is an expert in raising Wagyu cattle and producing incredible meat). The full quota of Wagyu produced by this farm is usually 100% exported to Japan and that is the reason why you can never find it in Thailand, because usually it is never available ever.... until now.

Due to our close links with the owner of the farm, we are able to secure limited amounts of select cuts from them at fantastic prices, and we pass these savings on to you.

The demand for these Wagyu steaks has been overwhelming and we are getting another 30 steaks delivered this morning as a special favour from the farm.

Here is a photo of 4 wagyu steaks we delivered to a customer in Bangkok yesterday.

This is the real deal and if you have really not had any good steaks in Thailand, then order these or any of the ones on our website (www.passiondelivery.com) and you'll surely change your mind. Just look at the product reviews from our customers at the bottom of each product. Our steaks start from just 295 baht for prime Australian rump (270g).

post-244103-0-01531300-1467339657_thumb.

post-244103-0-49529400-1467339753_thumb.

post-244103-0-14082000-1467339757_thumb.

post-244103-0-71165000-1467339759_thumb.

post-244103-0-21856200-1467339762_thumb.

post-244103-0-55174900-1467339764_thumb.

The stakes that are being offer here work out to be like approx. 2,000 a kg for " Thai Wagyu "

recently, we have bought 2 Aussie Wagyu steaks at Costco in Melbourne, cooked them

to perfection and dined on them with exceptional delight only to discover that they were

so rich to the pallets, that we couldn't devour the whole 400gr steak in one sittings...

Price per kg, AUD 62.00........

post-24809-0-47524900-1467502772_thumb.j

I recently ordered and ate these "Thai Wagyu" steaks. Huge disappointment.

First of all, I have eaten Waygu steaks in Japan. These steaks cannot compare in the slightest to the real thing.

Second, these are really not "steaks" at all, they are what you call minute steaks, and in fact they cook in the pan in about 10 seconds.

Third, they are tough and overly chewy - just the opposite what you would expect from true Wagyu.

I still have never tasted a truly delicious steak in Thailand after 26 years here.

Beef lovers can check out the facebook page - Beef Lover.....this is where many Thais who love beef order their stuff...friends gave it good reviews, I haven't tried it yet. They have all types of beef and crazy prices for top of the line japanese beef

Correct. Like almost all non-Thai food in Thailand, complete and utter rubbish.

Depends on where you go. Le Coq D'Or in Chiang Mai ( very expensive ) does a chateaubriand the equivalent of any steak I've had in Australia.

There are plenty of ethnic restaurants ( Italian, British, German,Vietnamese, Korean etc. ) with very good dishes. Perhaps you could expand your horizons a little.

I prefer lean meat, steak marbled with fat does not appeal to me.

I've only ever ate Wagyu steaks in UK sometimes referred to as Kobe beef over here, delicious....

Had a few steaks around Sukumvit area of BKK and a couple of steak houses in Pattaya typically

Australian beef and tasted fine have tried Thai steaks and not to my liking. I'm back in BKK (Sukumvit)

and Pattaya in Aug, so if any recommendations for really good steak restaurants (I've heard the one

in the Landmark Hotel in BKK supposed to be good) pls let me know.

Cheers

You are either going to the wrong places or not paying enough. I havebtravelledbin the USA - Canada - Ireland the UK - Europe but some of the best steaks I have had have been in Pattaya and Bangkok.

• 2 weeks later...

Our Thai Wagyu steak has become one of our best selling steaks due to its incredible price and quality. The only way you will know is if you try them and so you can judge for yourself.

FYI our second best selling steak is here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-beef-local-and-imported/products/australian-beef-tenderloin-200g-pcb011.

Good luck with that; while Thai chicken and pork is excellent you are best advised to circumvent local beef generously in favour of Canadian, Australian or New Zealander imports.

We have an incredible range of local and imported steaks and wagyu, the best in Thailand.

Delivered nationwide.

If you prefer imported steaks you can choose from:

Tasmanian Angus ribeye, striploin, tenderloin

Certified US Angus ribeye, striploin, tenderloin

Tajmina Wagyu (MBS 4/5) from Australia

Japanese F1, Miyazaki, Kobe or Olive Wagyu A4 and A5 striploin

If you want the best locally raised steaks in Thailand choose from:

Prime Australian beef (locally raised) T-bone, ribeye, striploin, tenderloin

Premium 30 day dry aged beef ribeye, striploin, tenderloin, and our famous TOMAHAWK cut.

All can be found here

http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-beef-local-and-imported

http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-wagyu-beef

BBQ sets here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-meat-sets-samplers

post-244103-0-25825300-1469236256_thumb.

post-244103-0-21347500-1469236260_thumb.

post-244103-0-33834900-1469236264_thumb.

• 2 years later...
On 7/8/2016 at 2:36 PM, marcgold said:

I recently ordered and ate these "Thai Wagyu" steaks. Huge disappointment.

First of all, I have eaten Waygu steaks in Japan. These steaks cannot compare in the slightest to the real thing.

Second, these are really not "steaks" at all, they are what you call minute steaks, and in fact they cook in the pan in about 10 seconds.

Third, they are tough and overly chewy - just the opposite what you would expect from true Wagyu.

I still have never tasted a truly delicious steak in Thailand after 26 years here.

picky as a young you, unhappy with everything, so many pesimists on this forum, why are 90% of you only looking to criticize, find it negative, never be satisfied if everything is so bad here, move home

Archived