The EU Take Over Has Begun

Caps

I really cant understand it, its pretty much a take over by the Germans and French, no one ever reads history books....No empires ever last, this could be the the next nail that will cause a division a break down, they really should go back to where it began and start again and leave out all this crap.

More nonsense from the Brexit crowd.

The proposals for an EU military force are nothing new, and it should be noted make perfect sense when the US is so openly questioning why the US should provide military security for Europe. Eurosceptics leap on the proposal as if its some loss of sovereignty, ignoring all the while that British troops serving under NATO are under orders by NATO commanders not British commanders.

The unified economy already exists in the Euro.

The integrated immigration and border controls is not the EU taking control of other nations boarders, it is the nations of Europe joining and integrated border control organisation to ensure that the EU borders can be protected. Given the rabid ranting against immigration that characterised the Brexit campaign it is odd that Brexit supporters find and integrated border control troubling.

-------

Meanwhile: Farage pretends he's negotiating a better deal and tariff free borders for the UK in Europe by standing in front of the European Parliament and hurling childish insults at his fellow members. A performance that has no impact other than to give the masses back home the impression that he's doing something for the 'little man'.

When in truth,...... We already have tariff free borders with Europe.

Doh!

The proposals for an EU military force are nothing new, and it should be noted make perfect sense when the US is so openly questioning why the US should provide military security for Europe. Eurosceptics leap on the proposal as if its some loss of sovereignty, ignoring all the while that British troops serving under NATO are under orders by NATO commanders not British commanders.

The integrated immigration and border controls is not the EU taking control of other nations boarders, it is the nations of Europe joining and integrated border control organisation to ensure that the EU borders can be protected. Given the rabid ranting against immigration that characterised the Brexit campaign it is odd that Brexit supporters find and integrated border control troubling.

-------

Meanwhile: Farage pretends he's negotiating a better deal and tariff free borders for the UK in Europe by standing in front of the European Parliament and hurling childish insults at his fellow members. A performance that has no impact other than to give the masses back home the impression that he's doing something for the 'little man'.

Doh!

how is it nonsense? Its not coming from Brexit

How does an Army commanded by muppets in Brussels makes sense? We have NATO and don't need it. Even if the Yanks leave NATO it will still be there so don't worry your little self, and they won't leave because they have too much at stake and invested in there own protection from the Russians.

As for all the other drivel, have you even bothered to read what they want to do? Money, Control, Decisions, Police etc etc all controlled by Brussels. If you think thats good then move to the EU and enjoy yourself

How does an Army commanded by muppets in Brussels makes sense? We have NATO and don't need it. Even if the Yanks leave NATO it will still be there so don't worry your little self, and they won't leave because they have too much at stake and invested in there own protection from the Russians.

As for all the other drivel, have you even bothered to read what they want to do? Money, Control, Decisions, Police etc etc all controlled by Brussels. If you think thats good then move to the EU and enjoy yourself

I've just spent two years in Europe, working and studying at one of Europe's leading universities - I had a fabulous time, like a lot of other British expats who I met there.

I'm now elsewhere in the world taking part in that 'earning money for Britain in the international market place' that Brexit go on about.

Oddly this flipping between working in the EU and working elsewhere in the world is something I've managed to do for the past 30 years, unhindered by the EU.

The EU I hear described by the Brexit supporters and the shackles they tell me the EU have placed around us to prevent us doing good business in the EU and in the rest of the world is at odds to my 30 years experience of working in the EU and the rest of the world.

The French and Germans unveiling the European Superstate for post Brexit

Eastern EU members have reservation

Thank Christ we dodged that

Really daily mail/express, i do hope you are not basing anything on what you read in those papers, all irrelevant anyway the UK will never leave the EU. just the thought of rewriting 40 plus years of agreements, is something no government will be willing/able to do. and if you think the EU are going to helpBritain leave.

They need a European army as well as NATO, Because NATO is explicitly forbidden to police the internal affairs of member states.

So with a European army and a superstate they can control internally, EVERY THING internally, no more exits from any other states, no referendums, no votes or veto's for member states , no more democracy.

The UK exit has cause a rush for total control because they are just too stubborn to admit that Europe the way (they) want it, will never work.

I've just spent two years in Europe, working and studying at one of Europe's leading universities - I had a fabulous time, like a lot of other British expats who I met there.

I'm now elsewhere in the world taking part in that 'earning money for Britain in the international market place' that Brexit go on about.

Oddly this flipping between working in the EU and working elsewhere in the world is something I've managed to do for the past 30 years, unhindered by the EU.

The EU I hear described by the Brexit supporters and the shackles they tell me the EU have placed around us to prevent us doing good business in the EU and in the rest of the world is at odds to my 30 years experience of working in the EU and the rest of the world.

What has you working in the EU and international field got to do with you saying about the EU army and that the EU superstate comes from brexit. No one is going to stop you working abroad.

As I have said, you haven't even bother to read Brexit because if you had you would know its not about dropping Europe its about being self governing for all aspects and that is it. But if Brussels wants to get silly and ruin it all then thats up to them

The French and Germans unveiling the European Superstate for post Brexit

Eastern EU members have reservation

Thank Christ we dodged that

Really daily mail/express, i do hope you are not basing anything on what you read in those papers, all irrelevant anyway the UK will never leave the EU. just the thought of rewriting 40 plus years of agreements, is something no government will be willing/able to do. and if you think the EU are going to helpBritain leave.

Wait and see...you have time to move to Brussels if you want...bye

-------

Doh!

There is a world of difference between having on one hand, independent national armies with their own line of command co-operating together, and on the other an EU wide army with its own PERMANENT central line of command. The EU is not a nation state, it is terribly divided. Who is going to control the army? The unelected Commission?

They have denied for years that there were plans for a centrally controlled EU army. The ex Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg said just a couple of years ago that it was a 'dangerous fantasy' that an EU army was coming.

Seems like those who have been warning about an EU army for many years, (some for decades) were not wearing tin foil hats after all.

There is a world of difference between having on one hand, independent national armies with their own line of command co-operating together, and on the other an EU wide army with its own PERMANENT central line of command. The EU is not a nation state, it is terribly divided. Who is going to control the army? The unelected Commission?

They have denied for years that there were plans for a centrally controlled EU army. The ex Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg said just a couple of years ago that it was a 'dangerous fantasy' that an EU army was coming.

Seems like those who have been warning about an EU army for many years, (some for decades) were not wearing tin foil hats after all.

Your source for claims of an EU Centrally EU Controlled army? (Credible source that goes back to the controlling EU Lisbon Treaty would be nice if you have it.)

Just reading some of the comments regarding Brexit on TVF and it seems that the gimlet-eyed loonatics have been unleashed and are taking over the asylum. I guess that's what a constant diet of tabloid propaganda does to the brain. "It would not be impossible to prove, with sufficient repetition and a psychological understanding of the people concerned, that a square is in fact a circle." Joseph Goebbels.

I'm surprised that so many posters on here, being anti coup in this country, still so readily swallow that which is fed them by MSM (mainstream media). Here, educate yourselves http://www.thecanary.co/2016/06/27/tony-blairs-crony-elite-want-to-snatch-labour-back-from-the-working-class/

One would have thought a little circumspection regarding corporate backed sources would be in order following the shameless propagandising of the US election, but still, there you have it. Old habits die hard. Do try expanding your horizons, information wise.

Archived