5000 baht Apartments

ev1lchris

I went to see this place 2 years ago and the prices have not gone up, its only 2800b for unfurnished, this place has wifi but think its a pay monthly deal around 300b, my friend had a place there, you will have to listen to cockerels crowing in the morning, but it does have a pool - you can also even walk to some cheap bars, its on the dark side, but not far into the darkside, just up the road a bit, plenty of shops - nerb plub wan

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/cheap-large-44sq-mts-ground-floor-apartment-5500-b-m-253384

There are plenty of good 5,000 a month rooms in Pattaya...

The problem is the Thais snatch them up fast and hold on to them...

If your willing to pound the pavement day after day you might find one.....

Actually it is possible. But maybe not with a Pool or Air Conn but you might get WiFi.

The major concern is security.....in saying that - Every Condo I have lived in where I paid double and more than that is a complete joke....but they actually exist. The best I have where I am is about 70 years old, weighs around 38 Kg and he has no teeth...

It might be better and cheaper to employ a guard dog....it would be heavier and would have teeth.

Thai apartment buildings don't normally have security but might have CCTV.

The other issue is you have to furnish the place, but you can even buy free standing air cons now to keep you cool.

A few years back I helped a Thai friend look for an apartment and visited many nice places that were about that price - but you have to go down many back sois and do a lot of looking around. if you are willing to do that you might come up trumps.....

Just like America will soon for a president...

Plenty of small studios all along or off of Soi Bukhao. As for the pool, it is easy enough to just pay by the day at several of the nearby and easily within walking distance. Some charge <100 baht range for daily use. Not too bad since I don't use the pool every day.

You may snag something at Nurin, but it's awful, I doubt you would get free WiFi.

Nothing wrong with Nirun, good location, lots of shops on the ground floors. SOme people don't like the Thai village-type living. Two pools.

I have an apartment for 4,900 baht.

Huge pool. building has wifi.

furnished.

washing machine. queen bed. new sheets and pillows.

Big 50" digital recording TV.

kitchen. tiled floors. quiet. freshly painted.

all clean. call 062

8020 360

You may snag something at Nurin, but it's awful, I doubt you would get free WiFi.

Nothing wrong with Nirun, good location, lots of shops on the ground floors. SOme people don't like the Thai village-type living. Two pools.

Nirun is for expats on their last legs,drug addicts and other miscellaneous scumbags.

Nirun is for expats on their last legs,drug addicts and other miscellaneous scumbags.

LOL, don't believe the rumors. I'm none of those. Lots of young ladies, working Thais, families, like a village.

Plenty of 5000 baht rooms , studio size in Pattaya , and several of them with a pool .

I can recommend Pattaya plaza condotel , sukhumvit 59 , clean rooms for 5000. Yes it's an old building and some of the rooms are not very attractive , but you will find some that are of good quality.,

Picture of the big pool :

Pattaya_Plaza_Condotel_Condo.jpg

Nirun is not THAT bad...

but

2 problems with Nirun

1.Its a bit out of the way if you have no transport..

2.A down and out vibe does hang around the place.

Cant say I have seen any miscellaneous scumbags there...lol

• 2 months later...

Archived