Airport To Phuket Town

MattFS218

Ok,

Phuket Airport has 2 exitson the bottom floor, and one entrance for screening people coming in. The right exit is for domestic and the left exit is for international passengers. Use the left exit, and you will see a lady at a desk about waist high. Tell her your house is being painted, and you need a ride to your hotel. Either way, it is around 450-650 baht. Or you can walk out of the right exit, and turn right, and go to the metered taxi stand. Make sure they use the meter, and if he offers for you to go anywhere but your destination, say these words verbatium: MY OW CRAP. CARP KHUN KRAP.

If you need any other help, feel free to ask me.

Ok,

Phuket Airport has 2 exitson the bottom floor, and one entrance for screening people coming in. The right exit is for domestic and the left exit is for international passengers. Use the left exit, and you will see a lady at a desk about waist high. Tell her your house is being painted, and you need a ride to your hotel. Either way, it is around 450-650 baht. Or you can walk out of the right exit, and turn right, and go to the metered taxi stand. Make sure they use the meter, and if he offers for you to go anywhere but your destination, say these words verbatium: MY OW CRAP. CARP KHUN KRAP.

If you need any other help, feel free to ask me.

yeah, they are really gonna beleive that one :o