Family Retards and Ya Ba!

Pay to get him out and make sure you have a million to get him out for number 5. Or let him take his punishment before he gets out and does it again.

He wants the easy life selling drugs can bring. Well let him have his easy life.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you truly love the grandmother why are you letting her sell the land to others. Personally I would have made sure as much as possible that my wife quietly bought the land. That way at least it stays in the family and I am sure grandma would have really appreciated it.

Personally I think the best thing for the nephew would have been the yaba temple (sorry forgot it;'s real name)

If you understand anything in this place, and you actually read my earlier posts, the last thing on this earth would be to pour more money into these whirling dervishes that suck money like a vortex! It helps no one, it simply vanishes like a black hole.

I will never put 1 Baht into their schemes, they cannot be trusted, and if I want to be totally honest, it really does not matter how long you are married, how long you have been together, how many kids you have, when the shit hits the fan, their family will ALWAYS come first. Even if they didn't agree with what the family were doing, in most cases they would still side with them for the fear of loss of face!

Yes-that is the mentality for sure.

In my case it was a restaurant that I saved from bankruptcy twice but having observed that the stepson had infested the place with chickens doing their business everywhere and then proceeding to drink the (minimal) profits-I refused a third time, the consequence of which have been quite dramatic-so the shit has hit the fan.

I will never forget an incident where I was pointing out that you could not have chickens crapping on tables and in the kitchens,nor soi dogs attacking cars and potential customers on the road outside the restaurant, the stepson's response was to grab a handful of feed and distribute the stuff around the courtyard.

Even the soi dogs gave up and emigrated to my place.

The patina of civilization is very thin up here and I guess that one just has to live and learn and hopefully survive the mess.

I might add that I too was quite admiring of my mother-in-law until I finally worked out that she had never imposed any limits or set boundaries on the behaviour of her offspring nor of her grandchildren.

Edited by Odysseus123

I get really riled about how some of you men treat and talk about your wives and girlfriends.

Show some respect, if you did that back home (wherever you come from) your own mothers would give you a good clip around the ear.

All moaning minnies, that's what you are. Don't like this, don't like that etc. Get with it.

You chose to live there, with no going back, so stop complaining.

And, to the OP, would you when you were back home would you even look at a woman who had a family that sell drugs`

So why do it now?

I get really riled about how some of you men treat and talk about your wives and girlfriends.

Show some respect, if you did that back home (wherever you come from) your own mothers would give you a good clip around the ear.

Well youshould hear about how their wives and girlfriends talk about them. There is no love lost.

Well youshould hear about how their wives and girlfriends talk about them. There is no love lost.

Awwwww - you take all the fun out of high horses and pontificating! You killjoy you.