Undergraduate In Thai Schools

I am from Cambodia but can speak Thai fluently, and not so good with English language. I want to continue studying Bachelor degree in Thailand but it appears that they want TOEFL score. Could you suggest universities/colleges there that international students can study undergraduate degree in Thai, therefore no requirement for TOEFL? Please provide the names and I can look up on internet.

Off the cuff, you will need to take an English placement test to get into the program. Good hunting.

If the OP wants to study purely in Thai, there would be no need for an English test surely?

Most Thai universities will still have EVERYONE applying take a standard English entrance test. Just part of the score when considering the student for acceptance to the school.

I think you'd be fine in a Thai program at a private university like Bangkok University where you wouldn't have to go through the main university entrance process. And going by your posts here, your English skills will be ahead of most other students anyway. What field are you looking to apply for?

Are you saying that if I attend a private school, then even I'm not Thai national, I will be able to enroll?

Yes. They'll have some assessment of your Thai language skills but if you can handle the application process in Thai yourself, I doubt that you'll have problems.

Archived