Need a power of attorney to sale my house in Canada

I would like to have some advice about having a power of attorney done here so I can get my house sale in Canada. I come from Quebec and my notary need to have the document sign here with an attorney who has an office here in Thailand and one in Canada. So far... I did not find any attorney having offices in both places. I am trying to find a way to get my power of attorney done... but I don't know how... I looked on the web and I don't find anything... Can you help me please...

Check out the first two associations mentioned here, they might be able to suggest a Thai-Canadian lawyer:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/thailand-thailande/consular_services_consulaires/law_firms-cabinets_avocats.aspx?lang=eng

Lawyer’s Association of Thailand

Lawyers Council of Thailand

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out some of the others listed here via Google: canadian-thai lawyer

Mac

I'm not sure you need a Thai lawyer.

What you need is:

1. A standard form of Power of Attorney acceptable to the Quebec Notary and whatever government bureau records deeds in Quebec.

2. An individual in Quebec who will act and sign for you as your attorney-in-fact in Quebec, and whose name you'll enter on the Power of Attorney. (This of course does not need to be a lawyer!)

3. The completed Power of Attorney executed by you at the Canadian Embassy, where they'll witness your signature and attach some official stamps.

• 10 months later...

I got my house sold last year... I am from Quebec and I had to go threw the Canada embassy in Bangkok.... they offer the service of Power of Attorney... I got a the papers done from my Power of Attorney in Canada... get him to send me the paper here by FedEx inside 48 hours.... and went to the embassy to get approved. One of my friend did the same thing a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect