Thai visa run for only 7 day extension

Without paying attention I realized my flight out of Bangkok is on the 29th of July but my 30day entry visa ends on the 24th of July. I'll be in koh phangan on the 21st for the full moon party but not sure if I should just immediately bus down to Malaysia afterwards than immediately come back for the 15 day land crossing visa or just suck it up and pay the 1900 baht to do the in Thailand visa extension.mit just sucks since its for only 5 days.

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2016 at 7:29 AM, ubonjoe said:

You can apply for a 30 day extension at immigration for a fee of 1900 baht. Probably cheaper than a border run and certainly less than 2500 baht for a 5 day overstay.

Hi I'm replying you here :) As a Non-B and WP holder, can I extend 30days at the immigration office as well? Or 30 days extension is only allowed for tourist?

3 minutes ago, rnalswls2 said:

Hi I'm replying you here :) As a Non-B and WP holder, can I extend 30days at the immigration office as well? Or 30 days extension is only allowed for tourist?

Only an entry from a tourist visa or a visa exempt entry can be extended for 30 days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2016 at 6:09 PM, ubonjoe said:

Only an entry from a tourist visa or a visa exempt entry can be extended for 30 days.

So on a Non-Immigrant B you cannot get a 30 day but can you get a 7 day extension?

I had a meeting in Hong Kong which was subsequently cancelled.  I was due to fly there on 8th Sept.  My last day on my current entrance stamp of 90 days is 9th Sept. My company has now booked me a flight to SG, but only for this coming Saturday, 10th.  Therefore, can I go to CW and get the 7 day extension to cover for the extra day I'm here?

I have a 1 year multi Non-Immigrant B that expires in March next year.