Taco Shells?

mafaso

All great suggestions thanks.

OK, what about sharp cheddar cheese? All I can seem to find is cheddar cheese that is very bland. I'm looking for yellow (almost orange), sharp cheddar cheese. It has to be here somewhere!

If you mean mature and extra mature cheddar, which at times can like burn the back of your mouth off...then tesco usually stock it, if not there, then Tops supermarket. I've even noticed that

7-11 have started selling it aswell at around 140 baht.

Good luck

OK, what about sharp cheddar cheese? All I can seem to find is cheddar cheese that is very bland. I'm looking for yellow (almost orange), sharp cheddar cheese. It has to be here somewhere!

That awesome orange stuff is impossible to find even in bkk. Foodland finally got huge blocks of it in their deli section. No way 7/11 or Lotus has that stuff. It's all white! Taco shells are getting tough also. Villa in BKK is best for it while Foodlland carries only the Danitas brand and it's usually out of stock. Forget about tesco, big c and carre four. Mexican food needs are not being served in the land of Ha baht noodles

That awesome orange stuff is impossible to find even in bkk. Foodland finally got huge blocks of it in their deli section. No way 7/11 or Lotus has that stuff. It's all white! Taco shells are getting tough also. Villa in BKK is best for it while Foodlland carries only the Danitas brand and it's usually out of stock. Forget about tesco, big c and carre four. Mexican food needs are not being served in the land of Ha baht noodles

Have you tried the vintage cheddar at Lotus?

Works for me.

Mainland Vintage cheese... stocked by Foodland, Carrefour, Tesco, Big C etc.

Arroy mak. :o

Mafaso,

Are you looking for bulk quantities for the food cart you are building?Because if you are, you better get hold of a supplier that can guarantee you adequate deliveries. :o:D:D

Mafaso,

Are you looking for bulk quantities for the food cart you are building?Because if you are, you better get hold of a supplier that can guarantee you adequate deliveries. :o:D:D

I wish Taco Bell would come here. It's owned by the same people who own Pizza Hut, KFC and Pepsi and they are here so it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to get one built here. I think only Americans know what Taco Bell is but it is fast food Mexican and delicious and inexpensive. They have a lot of different varieties of tacos and burritos and they use the sharp cheddar cheese I'm trying to find and there are a lot of suggestions on here where to find it so thank you and I'll go look and taste.

I love me some TACOs.