Used Colorado Price

Anyone care to estimate the value (I am looking to buy) of a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado LT, 2WD, 2.5L, not a 4 door crew cab but an extended cab with the small back seat? 9572km and looks new with no scratches or defects.

That's exactly what I offered. He was asking 530,000 and wouldn't budge. If I have given enough info, what do you think it might have been new? Cloth seats...not a Z71

Probably 550-560,000 baht. If he got a discount it may have even been cheaper. Why not just ask him what he paid and then do a Google search for a price on the current model? I bet a dealer wouldn't be offering him anything like 500,000 baht, they aren't high on the list of desirable pickups.

Edited by giddyup

Looked up a new, comparable 2016 Colorado in the US and it was a bit below invoice at 23,000US which is a bit over 807,000baht. It might be a good deal at 500,000 and 10 months old.

What has the US price got to do with Thailand? I think you'll find that the US model would have a lot more features than the one available in Thailand for a start.