Why Do You Love Thai Girls?

Bluecat

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how do you persuade your Thai GF to take it up the bum? I'm been trying to persuade my sweetie for months, but I get no reply! (Mainly because she always has her mouth full :o )

Simon

Well if she has her mouth full of you, allow me to assist in getting her bum full of me!

Thai girls are sweet because they show their insecurities and are real, (even if not are all genuine) -from the word go, whereas western women - or English ones, tend to come across all confident which makes them sexy and attractive to begin with, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty they suddenly reveal all their insecurities and hangups which have been put on them by the celebrity/fasion obsessed, 'in crowd' culture in which some of us live in and many of us have escaped.

Not yet taken a Thai girl to England, or up the bum, but many Thai girls that do spend too long in England or the U.S. and probably the rest of Farrangland are sometimes polluted by this culture which can make them less attractive to us and quite arrogant to their fellow Thais.

This doesn't apply to all of them but am I alone when i say that meeting a thai girl for the first time who has a perfect American or English accent seems to spoil what we love about them a little?

I once knew a Thai girl who had a perfect American accent and hung around with mainly farrangs and many Thai's found her boring and way above herself - I wanted to shake her and tell her to be proud of where she came from instead of trying to be a farrang girl, or even worse, an American girl.

No offence to the Yanks by the way, but it was a particularly irritating twang she had - don't know what state she had been living in.

Like many others, I've discovered that there are an incredible number of beautiful, over-30 well-educated, profession, sweet and kind thai women in the Kingdom....who are single, because so many Thai men don't want them except as mia nois (maybe), because they are over 30, and intelligent and successful. Their loss is our gain. That's why I tell guys abroad who are serious about finding a really fine woman to come to Thailand. Where else can a 50 year old find a lovely 35 year old doctor, dentist, businesswoman, etc!!

Like many others, I've discovered that there are an incredible number of beautiful, over-30 well-educated, profession, sweet and kind thai women in the Kingdom....who are single, because so many Thai men don't want them except as mia nois (maybe), because they are over 30, and intelligent and successful.

No, actually, for Thai men, if your wife is over 25, it is the time to get a mia noi.

And the mia noi has to be YOUNGER than 25.

But for the rest of your comments, I agree,... :o

No, actually, for Thai men, if your wife is over 25, it is the time to get a mia noi.

And the mia noi has to be YOUNGER than 25.

But for the rest of your comments, I agree,... :o

Bluecat, I like and agree to your philosophy. But don't make it public knowledge, please!

Guys, guys... Please forgive my ignorance.

Mia Noi?

Mia Luang - real wife / first wife

Mia Noi - minor wife / second (third, fourth, fifth etc) wife

Mia Gep - secret minor wife (one you only meet in private)

Guys, guys...  Please forgive my ignorance.

Mia Noi?

Mia Luang - real wife / first wife

Mia Noi - minor wife / second (third, fourth, fifth etc) wife

Mia Gep - secret minor wife (one you only meet in private)

Where does 'mia lap' fit in? Same as 'mia gep'?

Where does 'mia lap' fit in? Same as 'mia gep'?

Nope, "mia lap" would be a "sleeping wife" :o

Actually I would guess you're right, though I have never heard the expression. "lap" (high tone) means "secret, hidden".

The (bad) pun above is from the fact that "lap" with the low tone means "to sleep".

I actually much prefer white women....most particularly white women from a cultural background which i myself am from. I can better identify with them, I am better able to treat them as an equal, something i am not very good at (to my shame) with other nationalities.

I give a friend of mine married to thai women abuse about only doing so because he couldn't "pull a white girl". He actually takes it pretty well. hoho

I actually much prefer white women....most particularly white women from a cultural background which i myself am from. I can better identify with them, I am better able to treat them as an equal, something i am not very good at (to my shame) with other nationalities.

I give a friend of mine married to thai women abuse about only doing so because he couldn't "pull a white girl". He actually takes it pretty well. hoho

You do know that it isn't just old or ugly guys that have Thai girlfriends? - I assume you do, unlike so many fellow farrangs I've met.

I'm currently seeing a white girl who's very nice but it's just not the same and I'm back over to Bangers in a couple of weeks where I know several young and handsome guys (like myself :o ) who are qui-(Ok then, suppose I'm avarage looking)-who are quite happy with their Thai girls and treat them as equals other than the fact they've never seen snow or eaten Cadbury's mini eggs.

Is that treating them equally down the Legion and the Rugby club? or just at home?

Plus why would you want to treat them equally when they clearly aint equal??

I would much prefere to be with someone who respects me and follows my suggestions rather than some fat white bird with a smelly 'ho ho' who thinks she is gods gift and pushes me around...

Nasty little racist you

Love

Bash

I love my Thai gal because she is smarter than me.

I love my Thai gal because she makes me laugh.

I love my Thai gal because she makes me smile.

I love my Thai gal because she has the morals of a well brought up Thai lady.

I love my Thai gal because she has a work ethic that I can only dream of my subordinate work colleges ever having.

I love my Thai gal because she is beautiful.

I love my Thai gal because she is taller than my farang ex-wife.

I love my Thai gal because she never complains about any of my short comings.

I love my Thai gal because she loves me.

Yesterday I bought a diamond ring. In 5 weeks I'm going to visit her and ask her to marry me.

I hope she says yes !!

I love my Thai Girl because she is so so special. She was a Bar girl, so what, she hated it and had no option but to do it with a small son to support, after her thai hubby beat her up smashed up her shop and pissed off with another woman, he left her with a 9 year old son to bring up and no money as he was the major breadwinner and financed her small shop puled the plug on her finances, she went back to shopwork but it pays crap money, the only way she could make enough to keep a roof over their heads was to do it. I am in no way ashamed of what she did, and everyone in my family and all my freinds know where I met her and I do not give a flying f...k about it. We have been an item 18 months now and she is my rock, there are more blokes out there who have partners who did work in bars than admit to it, but has anyone ever met a bar girl who actully enjoyed her work :o

the idiot that tars them all with the same brush should be cut out of the system and try living on one meal a day with no meat in it

Yesterday I bought a diamond ring. In 5 weeks I'm going to visit her and ask her to marry me.

I hope she says yes !!

Very sweet, Tiz. Good luck. :D

Lovely, is it a message for the soapdodger currently in Japan but coming back soon to Thailand to meet his Cutie?

Hope he is still reading this forum. Good luck,... :o:D

I love my Thai Girl because she is so so special. She was a Bar girl, so what, she hated it and had no option but to do it with a small son to support, after her thai hubby beat her up smashed up her shop and pissed off with another woman, he left her with a 9 year old son to bring up and no money as he was the major breadwinner and financed her small shop puled the plug on her finances, she went back to shopwork but it pays crap money, the only way she could make enough to keep a roof over their heads was to do it. I am in no way ashamed of what she did, and everyone in my family and all my freinds know where I met her and I do not give a flying f...k about it. We have been an item 18 months now and she is my rock, there are more blokes out there who have partners who did work in bars than admit to it, but has anyone ever met a bar girl who actully enjoyed her work

the idiot that tars them all with the same brush should be cut out of the system and try living on one meal a day with no meat in it

OH NO! WHAT WILL ERCO SAY?

Lovely, is it a message for the soapdodger currently in Japan but coming back soon to Thailand to meet his Cutie?

Hope he is still reading this forum. Good luck,... :D:D

Brue.. your memory is real good, darling. :D

Well, hope he is reading this too - while I'm saying, popping the question is not like asking me to go to Tesco or something. It has to be done properly! :o:D

I love my Thai Girl because she is so so special. She was a Bar girl, so what, she hated it and had no option but to do it with a small son to support, after her thai hubby beat her up smashed up her shop and pissed off with another woman, he left her with a 9 year old son to bring up and no money as he was the major breadwinner and financed her small shop puled the plug on her finances, she went back to shopwork but it pays crap money, the only way she could make enough to keep a roof over their heads was to do it. I am in no way ashamed of what she did, and everyone in my family and all my freinds know where I met her and I do not give a flying f...k about it. We have been an item 18 months now and she is my rock, there are more blokes out there who have partners who did work in bars than admit to it, but has anyone ever met a bar girl who actully enjoyed her work

OH NO! WHAT WILL ERCO SAY?

Unfortunatley Erco can't say to much as he's been banished but i'm sure duckthai will have something to say when he surfaces from under his stone. :o

Well, hope he is reading this too - while I'm saying, popping the question is not like asking me to go to Tesco or something. It has to be done properly! :o:D

I agree LC,

The strange thing that I'm feeling now, is that I am much more nervous of the actual "proposal" than I was the last time I did it (over 20 years ago)..

Or maybe I just have a bad memory.