Why Do You Love Thai Girls?

Bluecat

Let's start it straight, I love Thai girls (and quite a few girls from other countries also, but it's not the the subject).

I know why I love them and I won't tell you, yet.

But why do you love them?

Are they taller?

Sure not, most of them are quite small on average,...

Are they physically different?

If you consider that girls all having brown eyes, black hairs, small are different, so they sure are,...

Are they smarter?

How do you know? Most of us can not communicate with them in their native language and most of them do not speak english,...

So what is it?

Open to discussion.

Lovelycutie, Sandy and Shopquri, you are free to give your input, of course,... :o

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I love my Thai girl?

Because..........

She's beautiful and graceful :D

Funny and intelligent :D

Very accommodating :D

A little feisty :o

And on occasions - totally alien :D

Sorry; I know it's ukky, but I'm a little pissed and stuck in Siberia; so think I might claim extenuating circumstances for going a little soft.

you could ask those who have fallen out with their little honey and you would get a hostile reply .

A thai gal i know who married a north england gent called me this week to say they are breaking up .

Apparently on a trip back to LOS she had an affair with another farang and carried on with it back home. Someone where she worked overheard her talking to her secret lover and rang up her hubby . He went apes*hit and she is said to be leaving ASAP.

He found photos in her room of her lover taken in Bangkok.

He was her 4th hubby . she was married to a Thai , a HongKong gent, A yank and finally a Brit .

i suspect i love my thai woman because she reads what i post. yeah you sweety, you're lovely. any chance of a cup of tea babe ? i'll just bring the car in ok ?

and see to lit'lun, he sounds restless.

thanks.

Why do I love my Thai girl?

Because..........

She's beautiful and graceful :D

Funny and intelligent :D

Very accommodating :D

A little feisty :o

And on occasions - totally alien :D

Sorry; I know it's ukky, but I'm a little pissed and stuck in Siberia; so think I might claim extenuating circumstances for going a little soft.

You pretty much read my mind here.

The reason I love my wife so much is all of the above. I like how feminine she is, however I know if I find myself on the bad end of a fight, she would be the first one looking for a weapon to stab the other party with. She's feisty, but feminine. Her dedication to her work is another plus, I like a career woman.

She also likes Science Fiction movies as much as romantic comedies, hard to find in a gal.

Because they are so sweet and have such wonderful skin. They can cook Thai Food much better than me and for all the aforementioned attributes w/exception of Mr. bodypaul's response which I consider naakliet :o

Bluecat~

Now that I'm straight on your gender, I'm still confused as to your ethnic origin?

Thanks! :o

Boon Mee, how can you be straight on Blue Cat's gender from this post? Maybe 'she' likes Thai girls. Isn't this possible? Come now girls can love girls ya know. ######, if I was a girl, which I ain't, I would love girls. Girls are fresh, clean, smell nice, look pretty, feel soft, ect.., especially Thai girls.

In the cyber world gender doesn't really matter I guess. The time it matters is when you've been in Thailand for only a week, you're in Patpong with a thick set of beer goggles on and a pretty little thing with an odd voice says, 'You so handsome,

I go with you hotel smoke too much you.'

Bluecat, why all the mystery all the time? We seem to have a pretty open-minded group of people here. Just tell us about yourself. What are you worried about?

I love many things about my wife. Her long silky black hair that glistens in the moonlight. Her soft skin thats always smells like peaches and cream (lotion). The curve of her arm, the way her smile lights up my day. The way she tries to be accomodating. How sweet she sounds when trying to pronounce certain English words but cannot. Last but not least, she loves the Chicago Cubbies!

The reason I love my wife so much is all of the above. I like how feminine she is, however I know if I find myself on the bad end of a fight, she would be the first one looking for a weapon to stab the other party with. She's feisty, but feminine. Her dedication to her work is another plus, I like a career woman.

She also likes Science Fiction movies as much as romantic comedies, hard to find in a gal.

You're getting me jealous, Gatsby,... :o

:o:D

YOU SAD LONELY MISGUIDED SADDO'S.

Still in denial, the main reason you are here is because the Thai girls are easy stupid and cheap. The majority are in denial.

If you are in the minority like myself and you are living here legally with a girl that has never been Married, has no Children and has never WORKED IN A BAR AND HAS NEVER BEEN A PROSTITUTE then you like me will have a pleasant and wondrous life.

A Forum for misguided unfortunate losers who are with Prostitutes and Prostitutes that come on this Forum really needs to be created. Perhaps a subject can be raised for them.

Still in denial, the main reason you are here is because the Thai girls are easy stupid and cheap. The majority are in denial.

If you are in the minority like myself and you are living here legally with a girl that has never been Married, has no Children and has never WORKED IN A BAR AND HAS NEVER BEEN A PROSTITUTE then you like me will have a pleasant and wondrous life.

A Forum for misguided unfortunate losers who are with Prostitutes and Prostitutes that come on this Forum really needs to be created. Perhaps a subject can be raised for them.

That statement of yours might get the button pushed sooner rather than later, you clown.

As for the comment on this forum, well, you ARE also on this forum, and also are in charge of Hua Hin section (which I really wonder what on earth admins were thinking back then). FYI, this is ThaiVisa, not bangkoksexy that you are more familiar with.