Why Do You Love Thai Girls?

Bluecat

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

Hey People if you look at al the people who sympathise with Prostitutes on the whole they are the same, nothing constructive to say just shooting the messenger.

Why not set up a Posting entitled "Prostitute Sympathisers" then you can wallow in your own justifications, and stay in Denial all your Forum Lives.

The comment regarding Girls not Prostitutes or BG's on this title is fair, BUT THE MAJORITY ON THIS AND OTHER POSTINGS WOULD NEVER MEET A NORMAL THAI GIRL/WOMAN AS THEY WOULD NOT KNOW WHERE THEY GO. They would certainly not be seen in a Prostitutes Bar and thats where the majority answering here go.

IF YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY LIKE ME D80 THEN GOOD FOR YOU, I am not asuming all Thais are hookers. The ones that are not have nothing to be ashamed about, THEREFORE would not get upset by reading these posts, would they.

Hey People if you look at al the people who sympathise with Prostitutes on the whole they are the same, nothing constructive to say just shooting the messenger.

Why not set up a Posting entitled "Prostitute Sympathisers" then you can wallow in your own justifications, and stay in Denial all your Forum Lives.

The comment regarding Girls not Prostitutes or BG's  on this title is fair, BUT THE MAJORITY ON THIS AND OTHER POSTINGS WOULD NEVER MEET A NORMAL THAI GIRL/WOMAN AS THEY WOULD NOT KNOW WHERE THEY GO.  They would certainly not be seen in a Prostitutes Bar and thats where the majority answering here go.

IF YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY LIKE ME D80 THEN GOOD FOR YOU, I am not asuming all Thais are hookers.  The ones that are not have nothing to be ashamed about, THEREFORE would not get upset by reading these posts, would they.

I'm sorry Erco but you have a sad warped little mind..

..with the emphasis on little.

erco

every post you make your digging deeper, where do you get these pathetic comments from, (quote)

" The comment regarding Girls not Prostitutes or BG's on this title is fair, BUT THE MAJORITY ON THIS AND OTHER POSTINGS WOULD NEVER MEET A NORMAL THAI GIRL/WOMAN AS THEY WOULD NOT KNOW WHERE THEY GO. They would certainly not be seen in a Prostitutes Bar and thats where the majority answering here go."

so now you know for a fact where everybody goes? you would'nt be allowed some of the places where normal people like us go.

IF YOU ARE IN THE MINORITY LIKE ME D80 THEN GOOD FOR YOU, I am not asuming all Thais are hookers. The ones that are not have nothing to be ashamed about, THEREFORE would not get upset by reading these posts, would they.

who's ashamed, not me,

are you suggesting that thai girls who choose to go with guys for money should be ashamed.

be careful erco

you are the minority you sad <deleted>.

go out and broaden your mind a bit and educate yourself by getting some manners regarding this country and its people.

Let me tell you about my thai gf who living here in the Netherlands with me.. :D

At first met..I found she was different with any other girls I knew in the past..She was moody, :D yes..moody..not a good personality but I can handle with this..Why? becoz of beside of her moody personality,she has neverending caring for me and also for anybody...she has beautiful mind...she loves her family...I love her so much,that's why I waited for so long to have her here. She wanted to graduate first before come here becoz graduation was quite important in her mind..and yes..she did....Now she is living here with me..

Anyway,now she is pregnant with my baby..we are preparing to be parents...WE ARE HAPPY.. :o:D ...Although some said that we are too young to have our own family..( I am 22 she is 21) but we know we can do it well becoz of our fate..God brought us together...So............... :D

ฏฟอรำไฟอรำ ?พ ฤเพ

Daviewavie Mr Angry

who's ashamed, not me,

are you suggesting that thai girls who choose to go with guys for money should be ashamed.

be careful erco

You bet I am sunshine, Prostitutes should be branded.

so now you know for a fact where everybody goes? you would'nt be allowed some of the places where normal people like us go.

I doubt you would, you spend every night in front of your PC on this Forum the rest of the time at your silly little bar, get a life.

I am in Chang Mai, sorry you have to stay in the Pervert city making sure nobody nicks a baht.

Sha4dowman Posted on Mon 2004-04-26, 14:07:41

Forgot, sounds like you have a nice girl, non Bar therefore hopefully never been a Prostitute, best of luck man.

All the best to you and your wife and the Baby, best regards for the future.

Erco

Sha4dowman Posted on Mon 2004-04-26, 14:07:41

Forgot, sounds like you have a nice girl, non Bar therefore hopefully never been a Prostitute, best of luck man.

All the best to you and your wife and the Baby, best regards for the future.

Erco

Look at this boys & girls, he's caving already. Sucking up to a poster that didn't call him out directly on the bad attitude he's got for women... :o

Sonthaya

Yes I am human, surprised. I dont really answer non specific staements as they give nothing to the quality of the Forum.

I hope you are not like the majority here who are just building up there postings. Example take away Boon mee and you are missing absolutely nothing.

Yes I am human, surprised.

I hope you are not like the majority here who are just building up there postings. Example take away Boon mee and you are missing absolutely nothing.

Who would want to ----"build up there posts"

Don't think there giving out prizes---or am I missing somthing?

:o as a new member EVERYWHERE I go on this site, that SAD F###wit erco, jerco, berko seems to be cropping up causing arguments with his extreme views and bullsh*t opinions.... I guess he's just some sad <deleted> out there without a life of his own enjoying stirring everything up......

He needs to get a life coz his is obviously so bad he has nuthin' better to do...

other than sit in a dirty corner of a bar watching the girls that won;t even go with him for cash.....

I hope you are not like the majority here who are just building up there postings.  Example take away Boon mee and you are missing absolutely nothing.

You can see what is in its mind. It thinks that everyone else is stupid and itself as the only intelligent creature.

ฏฟอรำไฟอรำ ?พ ฤเพ

Daviewavie Mr Angry

who's ashamed, not me,

be careful erco

You bet I am sunshine, Prostitutes should be branded.

I doubt you would, you spend every night in front of your PC on this Forum the rest of the time at your silly little bar, get a life.

I am in Chang Mai, sorry you have to stay in the Pervert city making sure nobody nicks a baht.

you are in CM and calling Pattaya pervert city.

Look behind you, pathic little moron, there may be a detective tracking you.

I hope you are not like the majority here who are just building up there postings.  Example take away Boon mee and you are missing absolutely nothing.

You can see what is in its mind. It thinks that everyone else is stupid and itself as the only intelligent creature.

You said what I said but in a different way--- allthow the (it & creature) added a bit. :o

erco Posted: Mon 2004-04-26, 21:51:29

Let me make it clear.. :D

My thai gf has never been a prostitute or bar girl.. :D she was only student..first time I met her in Bangkok she was in the student uniform..she graduated from Bangkok university in the beginning of this year....She came from rich family...that's why it was little hard for me to get her here.. :D

Anyway,I don't have so much bad attitude about bar girl ..becoz they are human also..just like me...

But I just wanna make it clear that my gf has never been that.... :D

Thanks.. :o

I like Thai girls cause they make me laugh - especially when they're watching English comedy for the first time.

I also like explaining the meaning of words to them, and they also are lovely when they're grumpy, though that can also be really irritating.

Actually forget that last line.

Can't think of anything else but my time's up in the library anyway.

I like Thai girls cause they make me laugh - especially when they're watching English comedy for the first time.

I have to agree with that and it is not specific to Thai girls, most Thai people have it, the love of fun.

And this is true that I'm always amazed at their ability to have fun.

Most of us lost it in western countries, unfortunately,...

That is very true, they know how to have a laugh - especially at our expense!

Regarding my last post, I was replying to the post subject matter and had not read the row beforehand.

Instead of having a go at Erco (Because no doubt he would just think I was jumping on the bandwaggon) - I would like to say to him that among my very best Thai friends - and when I say best friends I mean friends who have helped me when i've needed it, been generous, been loyal, and everything else that makes somebody a true friend - they include...

TWO Nana bar girls, a travel agent, a tuk-tuk driver, a chef here in Blighty (and his wife), a ladyboy business woman and an ex-girlfriend who teaches Japanese.

I've got a great, heartwarming story to tell about my bargirl friend but that will have to be another time. She is incedentally not thick. She drinks too much and I worry about her but she has her head screwed on and even has a batchelors degree but has to work at Nana for the same reasons so many do - she has a kid to look after. She left her husband because she wasn't happy and it was her choice to work at Nana, but I suppose any Erconian would say she spun some line about being forced into it.

The other Nana girl is married to a very jealous farrang and I miss her terribly - we used to have such a laugh together and she always insisted on paying her way for some reason. We were more than friends too, we used to sleep together. She was always careful but always great fun. She probably wouldn't have been able to take me out on the piss that day last year when my credit card failed if she worked in McDonalds or 7-Eleven.

I could talk for ages about all the others but all the decent people on this forum know it all ready and I shouldn't have to feel the need to educate unwanted posters on this forum. I get tired enough defending Thailand here in England.

Thank God for D80 - she should be on TV, for Erconians and those who simply have been misguided by the media and stuff like that new Coronation St storyline , for they may take more notice of a real Thai girl than they would of a farrang who loves Thailand who they have probably judged already.

Well my friend,

You have made us aware of one or possiby both flaws from when you fluked the school of life test.

1;These girls are and have been to me some of the most compassionate and genuine I have ever met.

2; Doesn't matter who/what/where/ they are or do they never forget their roots.

3: They are all the same, you're Jai Dee so are they and the opposite.

4; It sounds like your on a nice job etc. etc. ..............

5; Wait till the S--t hits the fan then you'll find out from the girls who you really are.

.. Back to the all-important question :o (Maybe a new thread needed here...)

Just how do you persuade your Thai GF to take it up the bum? I'm been trying to persuade my sweetie for months, but I get no reply! (Mainly because she always has her mouth full :D )

Simon