Now What? Single Entry Non Imm B

Went to Sunbelt and got the paperwork for sponsorship for a 1 year multiple entry visa. I'm American but went to Austria with the paperwork and was advised it shouldn't be a problem. Anway, all I can get is a single entry Non Imm visa and was told I'd have to get a wp and could then apply for an extension and some kind of re-entry visa. Three months isn't that long so (according the the policies now) after that time is up, just do the usual 3 back to back border runs thereby giving me 6 months to figure out what the hel_l I'm going to do?

Went to Sunbelt and got the paperwork for sponsorship for a 1 year multiple entry visa. I'm American but went to Austria with the paperwork and was advised it shouldn't be a problem. Anway, all I can get is a single entry Non Imm visa and was told I'd have to get a wp and could then apply for an extension and some kind of re-entry visa. Three months isn't that long so (according the the policies now) after that time is up, just do the usual 3 back to back border runs thereby giving me 6 months to figure out what the hel_l I'm going to do?

Every Consulate/Embassy is different in granting visas either it being a 90 day or one year. Some are more liberal than others. Depends even on the applicant and the passport activity at some Embassies/Consulates.

This Embassy must not be aware with the new requirements for an extension of stay based on business. It is impossible for a new start-up business to qualify for a extension of stay ( unless your new business rocks in the last three weeks of the year, as you must have more income than your salary for 2007 in a audited report)

If you have not gotten a wp in the next 90 days, as you are still researching opportunities.Please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you at no additional charge for any help with another visa.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

I just got off the phone with the Thai Embassy in Vienna and they won't even issue the 3 month non-immigrant B visa based on the sunbelt paperwork. So now I'm left with a double entry tourist visa. Is there any kind of refund or pro-rated amount for the fee I initially paid? Just a question. Not demanding anything.

I just got off the phone with the Thai Embassy in Vienna and they won't even issue the 3 month non-immigrant B visa based on the sunbelt paperwork. So now I'm left with a double entry tourist visa. Is there any kind of refund or pro-rated amount for the fee I initially paid? Just a question. Not demanding anything.

We always give 100% refund if we can't help you obtain a visa.

Sorry to hear you did not get the visa you were looking for. Fortunately we have very few cases of anyone not getting a visa. Around one rejected case a month but each time we do our absolute best, to be of assistance and persuade the Ambassador why we felt you should get a visa. I’m sending you a private message to see if we can assist.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Scary news.

Tomorow I'm going to get my visa of the same type from Moscow embassy.

Left all the paperworks on november 14.

The first question to me was about how many people do Sunbelt hire.

All other questions was about my work in Thailand.

I hope I had insured them that I have no plans of working there.

I'm really don't any plans to work there.