It Manager Has Been Arrested

Bluecat

For the ones who read all the forums, Mc Daniel who is a very active and vocal defender of the minority "tribes" in Thailand has been under arrest for quite some time and about to be deported.

We all know that ###### is a good friend of him and has now also been arrested for "harboring underaged illegal immigrants" and also about to be deported,...

I have my opinion on the question but I won't share it, probably better for Thaivisa forum survival,...

tomyken Posted: Sat 2004-04-24, 00:20:13 

Hi everyone,

Just to clear things up on behalf of my friend of 5yrs, ######.

Never had the courage to post in this forum...due to my English...therefore....do pardon me for my English.

Thoses Akha boys living with ######, three of them to be exact...are his sons and nothing more...nothing less.

One of them is actually HIV possitive while sharing syringe with another three other Akha boys when he was around 12 or 13. David took him in few years ago despite knowing that he's HIV positive, provided him medication and live with him, as a son. The other three Akhas' whom got infected with HIV while sharing that syringe had already died...and the one still living today is ######'s son.

IT wasn't having sex with minors which brought the police to him...it was the Australian Governments whom wanted him...heard from ###### himself that it was about evading some sort of fine back in Australia before coming to Thailand.

That's all I know.

The kids shall be deported to Burma though they are not Burmese...they are actually Thailand Hilltribes. Once deported, I wonder how much longer will his son live.

###### shall be transferred to BKK tomorrow and shall be charge in court for sheltering illegal immigrants. With a fine of Bt5,000 for that, he shall be clear of his charges in Thailand, and most probably shall be deported to Australia in a few days time.

I wish him all the best and may god bless him.

Regards,

..... :o