Guest House With Swimming Pool?

chuchok

The wifes sister and hubby and 2.5 year old are comming to CM for a Holiday.They want a guest house with a pool, mainly for the wee one.

Now I have put them on to a couple..

Top north @THB850 for Aircon room.... too expensive.

Awanasleep just off Rachadamnoen @THB500..all aircon rooms but full.

Is there any others in or around the old city with a pool and is reasonably priced?

they would normall go for a non-aircon rooms etc,but they don't want to risk the baby etc...

I heard that there has been a few new guest houses that have been built??

The wifes sister and hubby and 2.5 year old are comming to CM for a Holiday.They want a guest house with a pool, mainly for the wee one.

Now I have put them on to a couple..

Top north @THB850 for Aircon room.... too expensive.

Awanasleep just off Rachadamnoen @THB500..all aircon rooms but full.

Is there any others in or around the old city with a pool and is reasonably priced?

they would normall go for a non-aircon rooms etc,but they don't want to risk the baby etc...

I heard that there has been a few new guest houses that have been built??

I think the Lai Tai down on the SE corner of the klong had a small one from memory, and the rates are cheaper :o

edit: certainly worth a phone call

Edited by Maejo Man

Smile Guesthouse, near Ratchamanka on the soi going down from John's Place, has a pool.

Be careful, I am not positive, but I think that might be a wading pool - rather than a swimming pool -that is tiny and not even 1 meter deep. There is a guest house with a set up like this in this area and I have a feeling that this is the one.

The Top North Guest House and The Top North Hotel both have decent pools and are close by.

BMP guest house have a pool.. - one of their branc is at Kampendin road .. but the guest house is insid the soi .. along the raod toward changmai gate ..

good luck if you need direction as to how to get there let me know

Chiang Mai Thai House off Thapae Road down the small soi just before the 7-11 has a nice pool. Same rate year round: 950 baht for AC room.

Some friends of mine stayed there over Loi Krathong weekend and enjoyed the place and services. I checked out their room when I dropped them off...nicely decorated and clean. I talked with Poy when making the reservations...very nice lady.

Chiang Mai Thai House

5/1 Tapae Road Soi 5 T.Chang Klan A.Muang Chiangmai 50100

0-5390-4110

https://www.chiangmaithaihouse.com/