'Top Gear' stalls as ratings plummet; host Evans quits

webfact

I don't know how it is with the rest of you but i automatically dislike anybody with ginger hair, i disliked him from his photograph alone.

Weirdly, I for one, disliked his previous shows. Why on earth would anyone be bothered about the colour of his hair??

I feel sorry for you being bothered by something like this.

just the way it is, some people,me for instance,,,,again, don't like tomato sauce

That's one hell of a lot different to disliking people with ginger hair!

Time for you to get over this.

whatever,doesn't bother me

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

clarkson was nothing but an over the top child!!............how it got the ratings it got is an indictment on TV these days....

but it doesn't take much to entertain a dumbed down society...

Apparently it takes something. BBC's best minds gave it their best shot and yet the show is a turd,

It is because the BBC are a bunch of turds and they always have been.

They could have solved the so-called assault thing with Clarkson any number of ways, like any other sensible bosses, and saved a multi-million pound brand.

Payed out some compo; Clarkson apologise etc.

But no, so S.N.N..som num nah. Now they are left with rotten cannoli.

Even the turds they picked to replace the replace the successful trio..stink to high heaven

even i could have done better with three names..

Ricky Jervais comparer,

a few sporting personalities, maybe cricket..

Freddy Flintoff, Shane Warne etc

would have been more entertaining than those 3 stale turds!!

Then why say " I automatically dislike anybody with ginger hair, i disliked him from his photograph alone" ??

I'm really looking forward to your answer smile.png .

I hope he has a kid with the most gingerest hair possible.

what a <deleted>

clarkson was nothing but an over the top child!!............how it got the ratings it got is an indictment on TV these days....

Apparently it takes something. BBC's best minds gave it their best shot and yet the show is a turd,

They could have solved the so-called assault thing with Clarkson any number of ways, like any other sensible bosses, and saved a multi-million pound brand.

Even the turds they picked to replace the replace the successful trio..stink to high heaven

Ricky Jervais comparer,

Has it occurred to you that maybe Clarkson wanted out of his contract with the BBC ?

Ricky Gervais ?....there is a bigger whinging turd than Chris Evans

Ricky Jervais comparer,

Re. the emboldened part, I disagree.

Clarkson assaulted a crew member, and so deserved to be sacked.

Admittedly, it has cost the BBC a lot of money - but this doesn't change the fundamental point that 'stars' cannot assault lower staff members.

Then why say " I automatically dislike anybody with ginger hair, i disliked him from his photograph alone" ??

what a <deleted>

He's trolling, and I'm doing my best to call him out on it.

Ricky Jervais comparer,

Re. the emboldened part, I disagree.

Clarkson assaulted a crew member, and so deserved to be sacked.

Admittedly, it has cost the BBC a lot of money - but this doesn't change the fundamental point that 'stars' cannot assault lower staff members.

The BBC had no problems covering up the actions of its "stars" when they were molesting children, so slapping a producer is barely a blip on the radar...

To be fair, the BBC had no choice other than to sack Clarkson after he'd assaulted a production crew member.

Welcome to the BBC.

Rape all the children you like, just don't punch a producer.............................coffee1.gif

To be fair, the BBC had no choice other than to sack Clarkson after he'd assaulted a production crew member.

Welcome to the BBC.

Rape all the children you like, just don't punch a producer.............................coffee1.gif

Or say the word "slope" ?

Of course LeBlanc will stay on, he's not exactly getting flooded with offers these days.

He was actually the best presenter on the show.. and I know that's not saying a lot!!!

Yes I agree, but as the main presenter he may not do well.

Evans shouting at me gave me a headache, but other than that I thought the program was okay.

i meant your opinion. You obviously haven't heard how those with gingeritis wanted to take over the world,the movement had its origins in Springfield USA, the founder Erich Cartman was stopped from his undertaking.

Well his wife was a bit ginger, but they got divorced before any children appeared.

billie piper.jpg billie 2.jpg

Actually i was talking about the poster named "Soulbundy".

I suspect he has a wife more like Al Bundys.5555

keep it civil,i found Peggy to be quite attractive. My children have brown hair.my granddaughter is blond.

what a <deleted>

tut tut, keep it PC

He's a dinasour really, this is the kind of stuff I felt I had to be into as a kid. The really virile guys are into human rights, saving the planet, and women (not cars). Just saying. And the more feminist they are, the better. More of, like, a challenge.

i meant your opinion. You obviously haven't heard how those with gingeritis wanted to take over the world,the movement had its origins in Springfield USA, the founder Erich Cartman was stopped from his undertaking.

I've no idea what you are talking about.

Are you standing by your post " I automatically dislike anybody with ginger hair, i disliked him from his photograph alone" - or are you admitting that this was a trolling post?

I watched a bit of the "new" TG and switched channels pretty quick. Not surprising though, as the BBC managers are obviously rubbish at their job. They destroyed Dr Who as well- it's rubbish now.

Let's not forget that it was the BBC managers that destroyed the Lonely Planet forum too. That used to be great and now it's just PC garbage that has hardly any members on the Thailand branch.

He's a dinasour really, this is the kind of stuff I felt I had to be into as a kid. The really virile guys are into human rights, saving the planet, and women (not cars). Just saying. And the more feminist they are, the better. More of, like, a challenge.

You left out how they are rilly, rilly PC as well.

Are you standing by your post " I automatically dislike anybody with ginger hair, i disliked him from his photograph alone" - or are you admitting that this was a trolling post?

sorry not springfield, South Park, i got the series mixed up. Why the interest ? Is this a PC inquisition ? yes my first impressions on meeting someone with ginger hair is negative. I'm sure you are affected by certain things, fear of heights, spiders, immigrants, Muslims etc. whats the big deal ? no don't tell me i am not interested in liberal PC rubbish.

and he is ginger

sorry not springfield, South Park, i got the series mixed up. Why the interest ? Is this a PC inquisition ? yes my first impressions on meeting someone with ginger hair is negative. I'm sure you are affected by certain things, fear of heights, spiders, immigrants, Muslims etc. whats the big deal ? no don't tell me i am not interested in liberal PC rubbish.

OK, fair enough.

I'm just a bit shocked that anyone would be swayed negatively by the colour of someones' hair.

But things like this tell us a lot about posters that considers this important.

Yeah, I agree, he f###ed up bigtime. Don't believe it was a one off, there must have been tensions growing there for some time.

One must also consider that the three amigo's act was difficult to replace. I think anybody would have failed,perhaps not in such a spectacular way. The series was like a marriage,when it's over it's over, no good trying to revamp it,they should have tried something else, something different.