Long wait list has Canadian woman considering Thailand for gender reassignment surgery

webfact

Long wait list has woman considering Thailand for gender reassignment surgery
BY CYNTHIA MULLIGAN

fbb1.jpg
Danica Rain is photographed in an image that appeared on her Facebook.

SUDBURY: -- Danica Rain was born a man but knew from an early age she was a woman – hiding who she really was was destroying her.

“It was killing me, it was killing me inside” she says.

Danica grew up as Denie and was a firefighter and paramedic in Sudbury, a father to a beautiful daughter and engaged to her mother but she couldn’t keep up the lie. She was 33 years old, depressed and suicidal.

That’s when she moved to Toronto and transitioned to Danica. Six years ago she began hormone therapy, had breast implants and started to feel like herself.

Then she made the decision to go ahead with gender reassignment surgery, also known as gender confirmation surgery.

Full story: http://www.citynews.ca/2016/07/04/long-waiting-list-has-woman-considering-thailand-for-gender-reassignment-surgery/

-- City News 2016-07-05

"...woman considering Thailand for gender reassignment surgery'

oh this ambiguity..... actually, physically still a man. I was going to warn him/her that maybe if get male junk, might want to consider what is considered "normal" size in Thailand. May feel "short changed"

Worthless news..........surely there are more pressing subjects to write about!

I agree but don't be too hard. For a few there is nothing more arousing and exciting news than this.