Figuring out a Thai Girl Early

landy77

Idiosyncracies

Recognizing and Understanding a Thai women's many Idiosyncrasies is the Key to figuring her out

Thai women have a long list of Idiosyncrasies while many are common to Women all over the world, naturally, while a lot of their Idiosyncrasies are peculiar to Thai women only.

You will see....Oh yes you will....

Hopefully you are a fast learner ...but more importantly it helps if you are a fast runner....lol

Cheers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of funny stuff in this thread and interesting to hear people's take on their 'ideal' Thai woman.....

I think lists are dangerous, but I guess we all have them.

Personally, I just try to stay away from any woman who spends her day trying to 'whiten' herself, or one which is 'waiting to be taken care of', or one whose dream day is to be taken to Paragon, Emporium or whatever. Life is just to short for that stuff.

Remember - you get what you pay for ;)

Just start thinking in a different way.

Sharron Stone once said that a woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake a whole relationship.

Live on those lines in Thailand and you'll do alright.

Smart words from Sharon Stone, Respect !!!

I think you have to credit the script writer, sharon stone is a bimbo.

Duh is you! Even if what you say is true, Sharon Stone is a very, very, very rich, eye-candy bimbo. I'll respect, and worship at that lady's shrine, anytime, at the snap of her pointing fingerslicklips.gif

Ok guys, this has been an interesting read. Why did I start this thread when I am old enough to know what I am doing? Truth is I am afraid of going to Thailand and meeting a ladyboy on accident or saying something that gets me cut or put in jail. So knowing what to look for helps. I am retired from the Army and been all over the world, so I know learning about where you are going helps.

Figure out a Thai girl early? What?You mean like 4.30 pm or something?Thats pretty early.You never will,Thai girls have the habit of changing their minds years down the road.Unless you are eloquent in ether Thai or Loas(Isaan) most of your chats will be lost in translation.If you give too much away,like.trying to impress her,she will play you,and they can play the long game easily.Its not easy for anybody to give you advice on here,because all guys are different. And believe it or not,some girls can be very different from others.There are guys who have the best of relation ships,there are some guys who get all the shit.There are guys who have been with thier girl for years,only to find out that one day she just f##ks off for no apparent reason.They can be very funny to listen to and they can be very good company.Or they can be miserable bitches.I think you are having a bit of fun on TV.You will never work them out,so dont bother trying.just go with it until you tire of her and think about a long term stay here before you want to get serious.

As for the guy who said he wouldnt go with a Thai girl if she had a kid with another man because they are considered used goods. What a stupid comment to make over here.

Who are you brother? John the F###kin' baptist. What a sanctimonious holier than thou attitude.You should join the missionaries on pattaya beach.Take a good look around you there about a million used goods walking around.What you gonna do? ask em before you consider letting them have the pleasure of your company.And dont forget,many a man has a wife/long term gf that you would consider used goods.

Put brain in gear before engaging gob.

Figure out a Thai girl early? What?You mean like 4.30 pm or something?Thats pretty early.You never will,Thai girls have the habit of changing their minds years down the road.Unless you are eloquent in ether Thai or Loas(Isaan) most of your chats will be lost in translation.If you give too much away,like.trying to impress her,she will play you,and they can play the long game easily.Its not easy for anybody to give you advice on here,because all guys are different. And believe it or not,some girls can be very different from others.There are guys who have the best of relation ships,there are some guys who get all the shit.There are guys who have been with thier girl for years,only to find out that one day she just f##ks off for no apparent reason.They can be very funny to listen to and they can be very good company.Or they can be miserable bitches.I think you are having a bit of fun on TV.You will never work them out,so dont bother trying.just go with it until you tire of her and think about a long term stay here before you want to get serious.

As for the guy who said he wouldnt go with a Thai girl if she had a kid with another man because they are considered used goods. What a stupid comment to make over here.

Who are you brother? John the F###kin' baptist. What a sanctimonious holier than thou attitude.You should join the missionaries on pattaya beach.Take a good look around you there about a million used goods walking around.What you gonna do? ask em before you consider letting them have the pleasure of your company.And dont forget,many a man has a wife/long term gf that you would consider used goods.

Put brain in gear before engaging gob.

Why is not wanting to get involved with someone who's already got kids a stupid comment?

The used good bit might be stupid, but not everyone wants to have kids at least not at the start of a relationship.

I just cut a potential relationship off after the 2nd (non sexual) date, before risking getting too involved; and although the main reason was her arse was a bit larger than I was willing to accept, the other factor that made me decide was she has 2 kids (16 & 13).

Very nice woman, 38 years old, better than average looking, has her own business and also works a part time job. She's also just gone back to a vocational school to retrain in a new career. Speaks quite good English.

But I don't really want kids.

Shame about the arse really as she is very nice and ticks most of the boxes.

Ok guys, this has been an interesting read. Why did I start this thread when I am old enough to know what I am doing? Truth is I am afraid of going to Thailand and meeting a ladyboy on accident or saying something that gets me cut or put in jail. So knowing what to look for helps. I am retired from the Army and been all over the world, so I know learning about where you are going helps.

You think too much. Just go for it.

Treat people the way you would like to be treated, keep your wits about you. Has worked for me so far, good luck.

Retired from the Army? You have no worries. Come to Pattaya and drink beer in the afternoon and by 6 you will have met at 8 or 9 ex black ops guys and maybe an ex mob guy who will take you under their collective wings.

A little trick i used to use in my younger days..

The first time you get to do the howdy doody..

Discard your clothes on her side of the bed, on the floor & leave a 100 baht note near your pants..

if the 100 baht is still there when she goes in the morning..shes a keeper ;0)

If your razor/s, and toothpaste is still there that is also a plus!

If 'her' razor is next to yours, could be a heads up.

Make sure the photograph on her bedside table is actually of her brother. And not of her before the operation....................wink.png

If she drives a car and can do good reverse parking, another indicator.

Get the gender down first before you fine tune for the lies.........................................thumbsup.gif

A little trick i used to use in my younger days..

The first time you get to do the howdy doody..

Discard your clothes on her side of the bed, on the floor & leave a 100 baht note near your pants..

if the 100 baht is still there when she goes in the morning..shes a keeper ;0)

No, if there is 1000 Baht there when she leaves, then she is a keeper.coffee1.gif

These threads are priceless. Yet another foreigner lost and confused on how to meet and date that "Mysterious" Thai women. Even more amazing is reading the responses by many.

A few comments from the cheap seats Landy77,

Depending on her age, you are either dating;(These are generally speaking)

Child (18-25 virtually no life experience to speak of, basically she is an instant dependent, you will likely raise her like a daughter),

Young woman (25-35, likely works, just getting the hang of life, this is tough age,some are mature, some are absolutely clueless juveniles)

More mature women (35-45 this is a bit open, some 35 year olds have shunted life skills so its a gamble).

Mature women 45 and up. Most in this age bracket are undesirable by foreigners and most Thai men. Shame really

IMHO their age has the biggest impact on how to "Figure" them out, 2nd is where they live and 3rd is what they do for employment. Again not knowing you i'd recommend staying away from bars until you have some seat time and can think clearly. There are tons of men in this country that landed, went to the bar, got married 2 weeks later, sank all their money in a house or fixing up their lil Peach blossoms home and bought a new buffalo and were left with zip. Painful lesson. I'd also stay away from dating sites. They too have a boat load of scammer types. I know 2 guys that got absolutely cleaned out from girls off them.

Short of that its no different then dating any woman quite frankly. Use your common sense and if your instincts tell you something is amiss, it likely is. Same as you would from whatever country you came from. I was extremely picky and also was not googly eyed because of the smiles and stares I received. I just smiled back and went on my way.

Good Luck.................

Well, after lots of conversations with this girl I have concluded to run for the hills, and I still have my wallet lol. The first red flag she had was having a really low self esteem. The second was she kept asking if I liked her friends. Then she refused to tell me her age. She lives in Phuket but her family is not. She has been a lesbian for over twenty years. She kept wanting me to meet her every time the ship she works on is in port. Yup cruise girl, she has been working there a month so I think she is to dumb not to have relations with guests. Last but not least, her number is from US but she does not know how to add air time to her cell phone since she not in Thailand. The comments on this forum did help with what to look for, so thanks for the comments.

Yeah Troll Fail.. wasn't even close.

Should have said you meet her at Sunrise Taco.

Whats a Generic Tatoo that a Thai lady has if you have never been with one.

Edited by wow64

Personally I would be searching for a good builder in Isaan for her parent's house,while deciding on the make of pick up to buy her and moving funds around for key money,when I find the perfect bar for her to manage for me.....livin' the dream! thumbsup.gif

Well, after lots of conversations with this girl I have concluded to run for the hills, and I still have my wallet lol. The first red flag she had was having a really low self esteem. The second was she kept asking if I liked her friends. Then she refused to tell me her age. She lives in Phuket but her family is not. She has been a lesbian for over twenty years. She kept wanting me to meet her every time the ship she works on is in port. Yup cruise girl, she has been working there a month so I think she is to dumb not to have relations with guests. Last but not least, her number is from US but she does not know how to add air time to her cell phone since she not in Thailand. The comments on this forum did help with what to look for, so thanks for the comments.

So 10 days ago: 03rd of July you were on a cruise in Mexico and met a Thai girl and asked for some advice after spending the week in and out of the boat with her but no sex... no no.. no sex :) (strange since cruise staff usually work 12-15 hours a day and rarely have a day off to go off board..

10 days later, asking about a Thai girl that lives in Phuket, so probably not the same as the one on the cruise boat :)

Retired from Army :)

Make sense crazy.gif

Anyway, answer to your question: maybe start by figuring yourself out first: want some relief, want to get married, want to live here or just trolling?