"Lady Kai" latest - lawyer receives phone threats, woman jailed for theft set to be released

snoop1130

One very small step for the Thai poor people.

This is important for the reason that it's been going on for centuries and was only brought to light by social media.

Despite the enormous power of the elites, the poor are now able to communicate and highlight injustices like this.

The genie is well and truly out of the bottle and no army can put it back in.

The elites and their puppet amy are gradually losing their privileged place in Thailand day by day.

Will the Junta ban Facebook?

That will be their next move

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

christ i hope this sort of situation is a 'one off' i fear i could be very very wrong. my girl watches those stupid thai soap operas. the high-so woman can be seen slapping the low-so staff all the time. have to wonder just how much of this behavior goes on.

Sure many Thais do watch these programs.

However my Thai adult son has banned them in our house. He insists that his wife not watch them and he's had some severe words with his M-I-L when she's stayed with us, who initially tried to insist that she, her daughter and the children watch these shows.

Son stuck to his guns, including turning off the TV and hiding the remote controls.

End result TV time in our house is controlled, only shows allowed:

- News programs / current affairs programs

- Nature programs, with English sound track used where available.

- Discovery channel if there's a program which contains some learning for the kids

- Game shows for no more than 2 hours per week

- Cartoons, no more than 3 hours total per week, no more than 30 minutes in one session

So she and her cronies are resorting to bully tactic's to scare the Lawyer away.

I just hope he keeps up his good work and bring this scum who calls herself a Lady to justice.

yep rotten to the core.

maybe the real power players will throw the carcass of this foul 'lady' to the great unwashed.

look at my wonderful justice system, prayuth can say to the world.

You mean the lady who got her diplomatic passport under YL and was protected then.. only now when Prayut is in power can she finally be called out. Still she is hugely powerful and the PTP still has friends so she might not go to jail. But at least now she can be investigated. All the cases were under the previous government when this lady had a lot of power. That power is not a lot less. So put the blame where it is.

This is why I don't mind coups or whatever it takes to change power, the moment power is changed parties lose their protection and cases like this get attention. If one party (too long Prayut is bad too) stays in power too long there will be too many untouchables. Only when power changes hands will previous untouchables become normal people. So I even don't mind (even like) if a new government goes after the now untouchables. This is what always happen, new power means going after the old ones.. its the only way to get a bit of justice at times.

why hasn't Prayuth stepped up and used section 44, she has tarnished Thailand's reputation and threatening thier tier on human trafficking. The current judiciary appointed by the junta refuse to issue an arrest warrant for her. Just who is she connected to as there certainly aren't any PTP or Shinawatra supporters in the pecking order now. Can't blame thaksin

I would agree from what has been reported that this woman is involved in human trafficking, slavery and international sex crimes, the problem with arresting her is they don't have enough evidence "yet" to proceed with any sort of conviction. Don't forget this case was originally about some alleged stolen gold and now seemingly a forced confession, it was not about international sex trade and slavery which is now the focus of attention plus the fact that this woman was issued a diplomatic passport, we will see how this turns out but my guess right now is a that a few well connected people have already done a runner abroad

I think the Reported who first brought this to the public attention deserves most of the credit here. Pretty difficult now to just sweep this under the rug with everyone knowing about this now. It also draws out these Pro Bono Lawyers trying to make a name for themselves. A good example where "Freedom of the Press" is important.

should not take much working on, arrest the 'lady' tomorrow!

She's wealthy, so they must allow her time and opportunity to flee. After the usual 'consideration' for expenses etc of course. Standard operating for the 'Royal' Thai Police.

Winnie

Lady Kai just a wanna be, who is also a liar, con artist.

Why is this woman not in jail??????

Expose her and her corrupt police friends, jail them all.

Because she is in cohort with the BIB...

I think the Reported who first brought this to the public attention deserves most of the credit here. Pretty difficult now to just sweep this under the rug with everyone knowing about this now. It also draws out these Pro Bono Lawyers trying to make a name for themselves. A good example where "Freedom of the Press" is important.

IMO, the main credit should be going to K. Koy who, after being imprisoned for several months on this hi-so's word only, had the courage and drive to begin proceedings against her former employer to clear not only her name but that of her parents as well.

That takes courage and my heart goes out to her for standing up to it.

No doubt the reporter deserves some credit, but without the guts of this brave girl, he/she would never have known about it.

Rock the system, go for it girl..........................thumbsup.gif

Interesting how many cases nowadays are connected to the Shinawatra crime syndicate.

Why do you think they hate it that they lost power and why they unleashed their terrorists on the yellow protesters bombing and killing them. They knew what would skeletons would surface once they were no longer in power.

I do believe the Shins are some of the worst offenders, but others are not without blame and I hope that the next government goes after those that are now protected. The sad thing is.. a power change is needed to go after the protected people (on both sides) and any new government will only go after their enemies (unless they really have to go after one of their own because of pressure). So the sad fact is that these changes in power are needed even if its a coup to get (some) justice.

I have yet to see a truly democratic government in Thailand, once in power they all do the same thing. Mind you Hitler came to power by way of a democracy.

In this case we Need the intervation of The General Prayut to put this callad ladyboy or lady kai in prison. And in general we trust

I trust no Thai in power.. there are no real good guys.. just lesser evils. Closest ones that IMHO come to good guys are Korn and Abisith.

In the BKK post there is information that Lady Kai got a diplomatic passport during the YL reign on after the PM's office pushed for her to have one and made sure the passport was issued. (what is it with PTP and passports).

Seems to give a good indication too who her backers are and why before when the PTP was still in power these cases were pushed through and nothing was done. (still protected.. and now.. no protection)

Just show that whoever is in power always abuses the poor and that there are no parties here that are champions of the poor. They just use them to get in power.

But would the poor learn to be smarter, or would they be again blinded by the freebies?

Not very nice to blame the poor, they were offered decent paying jobs and also education, how could they know what was coming down the road? (by the way, the were being paid to work for her...not exactly freebies) Edited by Lee4Life

Lady Kai just a wanna be, who is also a liar, con artist.

Why is this woman not in jail??????

Expose her and her corrupt police friends, jail them all.

Saying this is one thing doing it is a complicated matter. Sounds like she has friends in high places

I'm intrigued.

Coming from a country- where these days - due to commoners being elevated to the House of Lords- or being knighted there are loads of 'Ladies'

We have Dukes, Earls, Marquis, Barons etc - and of course the odd Duchess , Countess etc.

I quite like these very ancient titles- does not mean too much these days- but as a part of history .

Anyway is there such a thing as a 'Lady ' in Thailand ?

Thailand needs president elect Rody Duterte to come on over and show the relevant authorities how to deal with cases such as this.

Let Duterte get ahold of Lady Kai and straighten out that old hag of a woman...lol

Cheers

Perhaps they should also be asking how many took up her offer of the 'lucrative' work in Hong Kong?

And perhaps they should be investigating where the people who took up her offer are now, and what they are doing in HK.....................wink.png

They would never think that far ahead...never...rather they have their next meal of Som Tam on their mind and that is about as far as they want to think ahead.

Cheers

I'm intrigued.

Coming from a country- where these days - due to commoners being elevated to the House of Lords- or being knighted there are loads of 'Ladies'

We have Dukes, Earls, Marquis, Barons etc - and of course the odd Duchess , Countess etc.

I quite like these very ancient titles- does not mean too much these days- but as a part of history .

Anyway is there such a thing as a 'Lady ' in Thailand ?

Anyway is there such a thing as a 'Lady ' in Thailand ? ,
I believe they are kunying,a title bestowed on the ladies by the King.
One of the qualifications is "Big hair", or a big wig.

So she and her cronies are resorting to bully tactic's to scare the Lawyer away.

I just hope he keeps up his good work and bring this scum who calls herself a Lady to justice.

yep rotten to the core.

maybe the real power players will throw the carcass of this foul 'lady' to the great unwashed.

Perhaps would might like to remember that the general inherited a broken and highly corrupt justice system which became broken perhaps 40 years ago and in very recent time was even more corrupted (donut bokes, etc). And he inherited a police force which was clearly under the control of a convicted immoral fugitive from justice.

In terms of illegally / inappropriately issuing a passport you might like to also remember that the previous foreign minister (family connection) opened the foreign ministry during a major flood and illegally issued a passport to you know who.

Edited by scorecard

Interesting how many cases nowadays are connected to the Shinawatra crime syndicate.

where is the connection. I despise the Shins but please connect the dots on how she is connected to thaksin and his family.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/929870-thai-foreign-affairs-ministry-has-no-wish-to-cancel-passports-of-ex-govt-workers/

Who gave her this privileged official passport?

A probe found she held an official passport when she worked under the secretary of the minister of the Prime Minister's Office under the Yingluck Shinawatra government, said Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai.

Edited by tomacht8

yep rotten to the core.

Perhaps would might like to remember that the general inherited a broken and highly corrupt justice system which became broken perhaps 40 years ago and in very recent time was even more corrupted (donut bokes, etc). And he inherited a police force which was clearly under the control of a convicted immoral fugitive from justice.

In terms of illegally / inappropriately issuing a passport you might like to also remember that the previous foreign minister (family connection) opened the foreign ministry during a major flood and illegally issued a passport to you know who.

all by the misdeed of missing some words

'look at my wonderful justice system prayuth or any thai leader can say to the world'.