Clear Ease Medication

Lobin

I have recently been suffering from severe sinus pain whilst flying, but only on descent, my job requires me to fly more and more often now and have heard about CLEAR EASE could be a possible solution.

This is just a quick note to ask if anyone knows if CLEAR EASE tm is readily availble in Thailand? I am resident in Chiang Mai, but will pay for delivery of medication if someone knows of a supplier?

Or if anyone else has any other advice regarding sinus squeeze whilst flying?

Painfully yours

Lobin

thanks for the reply.

i went to see the doctor and he couldnt see anything wrong, maybe a slight reddening of the nasal passage, but that was about it, to be safe i wanted any medication that might help, so got antibiotics and then have been taking them along with ibruprofen to reduce swelling as well pseudoephedrine to help clear.

still not sure if they will be ok, but shall have to wait and see for my next flight next weekend, shall do a test in a swimming pool later in the week to see what happens, so i know what i am in for.

http://www.ent-consult.com/

this site provided me with some good information.

See a doctor. You may have a mild chronic sinus infection/imflammation that keeps the sinus drains from allowing the pressure to equalize.