No double standard for Clinton, FBI director tells GOP

webfact

The cynic in me believe this is UK & USA collaborating to ensure the world will go through a period of superpower woman leaders to balance up the sexist accusations.

Looking fwd to see Modern Family merged with Downtown Abbey...they can both swap tea and scone receipes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FBI did not put Hillary under oath during their "interview." There is no transcript of the "interview." Comey did not read all the FBI agents synopses of the "interview." This is like Venezuela under Hugo Chavez.

She was probably asked questions like this:

Hillary...I know Mr. Obama is looking forward to getting you on Air Force One in the afternoon, so we have to figure out the right answers before presenting our questions. First of All, I need to tell you that, if you were to actually "tell the truth", then we will have to find you grossly negligent (criminally) in your handling of classified material. We will allow you time to reconsider what you have told the public. If it sounds like you are implicating yourself, we will delete that particular question and go on to another.

Question 1. Hillary, what is your first name?

Question 2. Besides Bill, can you name all your other husbands?

Question 3. Knowing full well that a document has to have a classified stamp on the top, did you notice any markings to the contrary.

....list goes on.

Any continued investigations or Congressional hearings would be a complete waste of time...the press will spin it as a Republican war against the poor innocent Dem Female Candidate...

If she was found guilty...the person bringing forth the facts...would probably disappear in some grotesque manner...

Such is the power of the elites...

US Constitution and Rule of Law have been under siege for several years now...it appears that there is no end to destroying the country...that many have known and loved...

Any continued investigations or Congressional hearings would be a complete waste of time...the press will spin it as a Republican war against the poor innocent Dem Female Candidate...

If she was found guilty...the person bringing forth the facts...would probably disappear in some grotesque manner...

Such is the power of the elites...

US Constitution and Rule of Law have been under siege for several years now...it appears that there is no end to destroying the country...that many have known and loved...

So silly the thoughts that come out of the right wing.

Get a grip man.

So the next person who wishes to sell state secrets has merely to set up his own server and invite his conspirators to hack it. No laws broken.

You've just expressed intent to sell state secrets. I'm pretty sure there's a law against that.

Yep. For $50 I'll sell you every state secret I possess. Cheap at half that price.

I tell you what, I will let you in on a secret for free. There's some real fools out there that think Hilary has done no wrong. Then there's folks with brains. :D

I am tempted to start on new religion with Hillary as the Messiah. She is one of the most investigated people on earth. She is single handedly been responsible for all the people she knows becoming wealthy, or going broke; she is responsible for everyone around her who has died.

Her detractors know the constitution and the laws better than the FBI and congress.

Somebody with this much power over everyone definitely needs to be in the Whitehouse.

I demand the republicans be investigated for wasting hundreds of millions of their political "investigation" farces.

Lets see, white water investigation cost $60 million. With over 20 years of interest 7% that would double every 10 years, so that refund should be around $240 million.

How much are the other Hillary Bill investigations costing? Another $30 million? I'd say the republicans owe a refund at least $300 million. Imagine that. All that money and time wasted, neglecting real issues that are important to the citizens. I'd say the republicans are unpatriotic and dangerous. Their attack methodology is keeping good people out of politics. Who wants the scumbags at FOX attacking their family?

The independent Counsel, Ken Starr, spent in the neighborhood of $80 million investigating the Clinton's with very little to show for it, and if it did accomplish anything, it had little to do with Hillary. How much has been spent ferreting out the deceit, lies and misinformation that led to the Iraq war? For reference, people might want to check the UK report on their investigation.

The investigations by Congress and anyone else they could get to investigate various things about the Clinton's have been investigated ad nauseum.

I am pretty sure Hillary wishes she wouldn't have used a private server and I am pretty sure nobody will in the future. I am pretty sure she wishes the whole Benghazi situation had not occurred, but perhaps the people who fund security could do their part.

If Jesus were still alive, they would probably not be happy to crucify him once, they would want to do it over and over again.

Do the Republicans have anything that they are actually proposing other than the total destruction of anything that would allow the nation to move forward?

To be fair to Hillary, i don't think she had much choice in this matter.she was forced to use private email servers otherwise had she routed all emails through official servers she would have been screwed on corruption charges related to charital fraud and other fraudulent activities. Looks like she played her cards right after all in that she still has a slight chance of becoming Potus rather than serving a lengthy stretch.

The "Devil made me do it" and "Twinkie" defenses remain unused by her, to my knowledge.

Email servers are irrelevant to corruption. Public domain knowledge of her ridiculous speech fees are quite enough indicative of corruption, although we don't get the content of them, do we?

For the flagrantly "intentional", illegal, treasonous items she probably using "drops", as did Aldrich AmesWiki or even more sophisticated approaches.

Edited by MaxYakov