'ello 'ello 'ello - what's this bed doing in a karaoke room?

webfact

Will someone please tell the authorities how utterly ridiculous they look when they point at things for the press?

No please - the entertainment value of the silly photographs goes a little way to compensate for the incompetence.

It seems there is a magic ingredient to increase the competence of the BIB - just add a little cam green. Proven effective in numerous areas and on numerous occasions.

Do you think the owners of Natalie are now making payments to the RTA?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will someone please tell the authorities how utterly ridiculous they look when they point at things for the press?

No please - the entertainment value of the silly photographs goes a little way to compensate for the incompetence.

It seems there is a magic ingredient to increase the competence of the BIB - just add a little cam green. Proven effective in numerous areas and on numerous occasions.

Trolling a little bit are we?

No, just counterbalancing some BS. Do you dispute the statements in my post?

It's an opinion. I don't agree with some of it.

Attempting to lead me into saying something which could result in getting me into trouble, either with the forum or with others is trolling.

[

Attempting to lead me into saying something which could result in getting me into trouble, either with the forum or with others is trolling.

You were quite happy in your post #6 to suggest the RTA were seeking payment. Was that not your intention?

"We meant it when we said contributions had to rise. The proceeds have to be stretched further now there is a new team on the block..."

Pray tell, with which part do you disagree?

I hate these places and as far as I am concerned they can shut all of them down for good. They are nothing more than a Big Noise Box and they all feel above the law running as late as they wish. I finally found a quiet place to live in Pattaya with a beautiful balcony and view. Until they came along and opened a place down the street.

Not so bad if they would keep the volume down. or play some decent music. I can even hack "Elvis" and like I did when I was in Malta. But with the Base vibrating my windows with some Drunk Thai Man trying to sing a Thai Song, he forgot the words to, and every morning until 4 am, it is more than anyone can take. I could have filed a complaint... and again... and again, but it was just easier to move.

There doesn't seem to be any building Codes in Thailand;

1. Residential.

2. Business.

3. Entertainment.

To name but three because in the real world there are others.

Often things seem to start off just fine in Thailand, i.e. Industrial Area but give it a couple years and you see residential buildings being constructed in the Industrial Area especially what look like multi floor Condominiums. I guess for the workers to live in so the capitalist industrialist can forgo workers transportation (Buses). Amata / Bovine is a good recent example. Another good example is the Bangka Pong Industrial Area which now has many Condo blocks.

licences are often abused by some selfish

and greedy operators.

sure there is no relevance of beds,double at that, in

karoake establishments.

well done the authorities.your concerted and diligent

enforcement will reap rich dividends for the economy

of the country.

I hate these places and as far as I am concerned they can shut all of them down for good. They are nothing more than a Big Noise Box and they all feel above the law running as late as they wish. I finally found a quiet place to live in Pattaya with a beautiful balcony and view. Until they came along and opened a place down the street.

Not so bad if they would keep the volume down. or play some decent music. I can even hack "Elvis" and like I did when I was in Malta. But with the Base vibrating my windows with some Drunk Thai Man trying to sing a Thai Song, he forgot the words to, and every morning until 4 am, it is more than anyone can take. I could have filed a complaint... and again... and again, but it was just easier to move.

Try to find a place overlooking a Chinese cemetery. the rent will be quite low, and the area usually quiet, but you may have problems keeping live-in company.

" I finally found a quiet place to live in Pattaya with a beautiful balcony and view."

Peace in Pattaya? Pattaya is a party town and as for the balcony, well, how far to the ground while enjoying the view?

You may have to move up country to find some peace, not too much available in Sin City by the Sea.wink.png

[

You were quite happy in your post #6 to suggest the RTA were seeking payment. Was that not your intention?

"We meant it when we said contributions had to rise. The proceeds have to be stretched further now there is a new team on the block..."

If you understood the oblique reference, why ask me to repeat it?

[

If you understood the oblique reference, why ask me to repeat it?

Because I believe it to be unjustified BS. As I pointed out, presence of RTA in RTP operations greatly increases their efficiency, on many occasion and in many areas. As you fail to disagree, is that not a positive side of the current situation?

Whats the point of pointing when there is no action on the bed.

Perhaps there was some sort of mysterious stain that didn't show up in the photo. ... I mean, you know, like food ... which would prove someone was eating in the room, and there's no license for that! rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif