'ello 'ello 'ello - what's this bed doing in a karaoke room?

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bed was found guilty but it did not confess since it was empty.

The mirror is, however, taking time to reflect, prior to making a decision.

While another witness was taken away and given a blanket amnesty. A police spokesman said "We're also looking into a stain on the sheet's character, and we certainly have a case for the pillows. And, as for the mattress' role? Well, it's been sprung, and now it's stuffed! The sing song has sung, and it's off to Sing Sing."

Whats the point of pointing when there is no action on the bed.

Not even mused up. Karaoke can be tiring and one needs to rest from time to time. When I reached my advanced age sadly it was one of my favorite sports that I had to give up and my voice sounded like Sinatra's well maybe on his worst days. Maybe the beds were for the mattress mambo. Its like a Olympic sport where one tries to gain the upper hand or position and remain there. All the thrashing involved only adds to the excitement till one or both arrive at a climax of sorts its hard to describe as it has been a long time for me. Play that funky music white boy.

Edited by elgordo38

raid n all is good. but seriously if Thailand wants to bring its economy up then Thailand should relax on its opening hrs. closing pubs and clubs at 12midnight is just plain stupid.

Chinese don't go to pubs or clubs, they go to designated soapies. Since they are now the quality tourists du jour, expect monolithic soapies popping up along the bus routes and small scale operations harassed.

On the other hand, haircuts might get more interesting.

Edited by DrTuner

And they did not find the stash of playing cards, (for use by the "alien" staff as "Get Out Of Jail" cards)... facepalm.gif

I think what was said they were raided for not closing on time, and since most places flaunt the law on this because the penalties are not hard enough they are looking to for more offences to up the penalties.

And they did not find the stash of playing cards, (for use by the "alien" staff as "Get Out Of Jail" cards)... facepalm.gif

I think what was said they were raided for not closing on time, and since most places flaunt the law on this because the penalties are not hard enough they are looking to for more offences to up the penalties.

You do realise that some people call that enforcing the law? If the cops pull you over for speeding, do they ignore the bald tyres, cancelled licence, alcohol on your breath,................?

a bleached out stain how can you see bleached OUT stain giggle.gif

He's pointing at a bleached out stain in the middle of the bed

You need imagination..., and a computer screen - but mostly I just smelled it thumbsup.gif

You need imagination..., and a computer screen - but mostly I just smelled it thumbsup.gif

Typical the stupidity of the law in Thailand. There is no proof of any wrong doing so now its illegal to have a bed in the place of work. Do they not have anything better to do like traffic work to stop the carnage on the roads in Thailand .

Will someone please tell the authorities how utterly ridiculous they look when they point at things for the press?

It's been mentioned MANY times, but probably just by dumb farangs, and what do they know?

Also, when some "villain" is captured, do we really need to have about a dozen police in the photo?

I agree. The ladies are just humans and need to sleep too. And the boss should be thanked for their big heart to think of their employees this way

Edited by sead

When I was single a Thai married friend invite me to his birthday party at a karaoke place in downtown Lampang with just private rooms. Total of 6 couples attended, and I was the only farang...and the only one with not experience with karaoke places.

The room was filled with a very wide and large corner sofa. After everybody got "drunk"..... I found out why.

I am struggling to see the illegality of a piece of furniture. I didn't know you had to list every piece of furniture on a licence. I would understand if there was someone doing something on the bed. Where is the law that says you can't sing karaoke on a bed,or in your underwear, or on a man's lap.

It's just a piece of furniture, nothing illegal about that.