Shots fired at Dallas protest over fatal police shootings

webfact

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hundreds of thousands of people , many of those carrying a weapon and no one with the balls to take out these guys. Whats the point then of having guns apart from target practice and shooting up schools and cinemas?

Could defence lawyers argue that the shooters were rising up against tyranny?

Sure...They will throw as much bullshlt on the wall as they can to see if any sticks

My only point was people's perceptions. Along the lines of one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. To me it is an outrageous act. On the other hand with what seems to be going on I can get their animosity if that is what it is.

I mentioned tyranny because it seems a bit that way to me.

Sure...They will throw as much bullshlt on the wall as they can to see if any sticks

My only point was people's perceptions. Along the lines of one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. To me it is an outrageous act. On the other hand with what seems to be going on I can get their animosity if that is what it is.

If that sort of defense narrative can be crafted with any sort of rational logic attached, I'm sure the majority of the US media will try to enable it.

Ultimately, They will all get the death penalty and sit on death row for 15 years until the sentence is carried out..

I am sure fascist US police will be more careful while dealing with colored people from now on.

Bc some said 'enough' and more might come.

Everybody knows the police aggression in US and how they whitewashed all the time and when there is no justice, some tries to claim it by their own means.

Desperate times bring desperate measures unfortunately.

Patience for the families of the killed policemen.

Laws supervising police in US need to be changed asap and guns need to be banned.

Otherwise same problems we will hear from wild wild west at an increasing pace.

Edited by Galactus

I am sure fascist US police will be more careful while dealing with colored people from now on.

Bc some said 'enough' and more might come.

Everybody knows the police aggression in US and how they whitewashed all the time and when there is no justice, some tries to claim it by their own means.

Desperate times bring desperate measures unfortunately.

Patience for the families of the killed policemen.

Laws supervising police in US need to be changed asap and guns need to be banned.

Otherwise same problems we will hear from wild wild west at an increasing pace.

"I am sure fascist US police will be more careful while dealing with colored people from now on."

What are you dude...like 90?

Edited by Shot

If that sort of defense narrative can be crafted with any sort of rational logic attached, I'm sure the majority of the US media will try to enable it.

Ultimately, They will all get the death penalty and sit on death row for 15 years until the sentence is carried out..

How humane.

How useful this little crisis is for those pushing against the second amendment.

It never stops...these knee jerks who want to abrogate our rights under the Constitution...facepalm.gif

Dallas is not a 'Gun Free Zone' like the primary school at Sandy Hook. I have watched the VDO on CNN repeatedly and I have not once seen any of those 100 million patriots with their 300 million weapons stopping these shooters 'in their tracks'. Not one. Why didn't all the concerned citizens of Dallas pull out out their six shooters and stop this immediately? Did they leave their 'peace keepers' under the pillow at home this morning? I realize that this example, a repeat of so many other examples, will not pu the fallacy of 'Gun Free Zones' into the trash bin of partisan stupidity where it belongs since there will always be a 2A guy mouthing off about 'Rights'.

I guess your Tree of Liberty is getting a good sprinkling of its required nutrients today in Texas.

No, Dallas is not. But El Centro College, where the shootings took place and where the last gunman was hold out is a prohibited area for guns. Just google up El Centro College College Policies and Procedures.

You are seriously suggesting that the no gun policy of El Centro College contributed to the lack of response by the supposedly heavily armed citizens of Dallas to prevent this situation from happening? That smells just as bad as the original argument that open carry policies would stop armed assailants in their tracks.

How useful this little crisis is for those pushing against the second amendment.

It never stops...these knee jerks who want to abrogate our rights under the Constitution...facepalm.gif

Dallas is not a 'Gun Free Zone' like the primary school at Sandy Hook. I have watched the VDO on CNN repeatedly and I have not once seen any of those 100 million patriots with their 300 million weapons stopping these shooters 'in their tracks'. Not one. Why didn't all the concerned citizens of Dallas pull out out their six shooters and stop this immediately? Did they leave their 'peace keepers' under the pillow at home this morning? I realize that this example, a repeat of so many other examples, will not pu the fallacy of 'Gun Free Zones' into the trash bin of partisan stupidity where it belongs since there will always be a 2A guy mouthing off about 'Rights'.

I guess your Tree of Liberty is getting a good sprinkling of its required nutrients today in Texas.

Are you angry with the civilians for not engaging a group of snipers? facepalm.gif

Or are you angry with the city of Dallas because there were no 'Gun Free Zone' signs posted among the non-violent protesters? crazy.gif

You might want to consider that militaries have a very difficult time defending against snipers. And armed police are no different.

And what do you have against trees? coffee1.gif

Who's angry? I think you are projecting.

Good to see the 'yes, buts' coming out to excuse the failure of open carry to prevent this situation. Look forward to seeing more excuses. What, the actual patriots were a few blocks over getting their Tex Mex? They couldn't untie their horses quickly enough to get to the 'scene'? Let's hear from the Texans on TVF.

No, Dallas is not. But El Centro College, where the shootings took place and where the last gunman was hold out is a prohibited area for guns. Just google up El Centro College College Policies and Procedures.

You are seriously suggesting that the no gun policy of El Centro College contributed to the lack of response by the supposedly heavily armed citizens of Dallas to prevent this situation from happening? That smells just as bad as the original argument that open carry policies would stop armed assailants in their tracks.

I simply correcting your sweeping misinformed post.

Please tell who is trying to take your guns away? Obama? Can you please post a link to back that up? Gun control is an issue but denying guns is not. Why do you need a 30 round magazine to hunt? Are all Americans p#ss poor shots?

No, but there could be a case to be made against blacklivesmatter seeing as they actually defended an explicit call to kill racist police. As we know well the victims weren't given a questionnaire to fill in to prove or disprove their supposed racism.

The Second Amendment guarantees the right to possess one operable firearm in your residence provided that all other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations are met. Nothing more, nothing less. Heller vs. DC. That is the basic law of firearm ownership in the US, and if you don't know that, then you shouldn't own a firearm.

I think most Americans would be very happy if the gun nuts remained within the parameters of the Second Amendment and kept their firearm at home.

No, but there could be a case to be made against blacklivesmatter seeing as they actually defended an explicit call to kill racist police. As we know well the victims weren't given a questionnaire to fill in to prove or disprove their supposed racism.

No idea about your claim about killing racist police. If true it is abominable. I would still pose the point about standing against tyranny. The police seem to be imposing it on certain people.

Police have released a photograph of one of the suspects. He was participating in the BLM protest. Obama and Hillary Clinton have both endorsed the BLM movement. We have had topic after topic in this forum attempting to tie Donald Trump to violent protesters. Here, we have a murderous protest movement which is directly endorsed by Obama, Biden, and Hillary.

And Repubs are mostly anti-abortion. But I don't blame them for clinic bombings.

There's a huge difference between supporting a cause and supporting despicable acts in furtherance of the cause.

I, too, believe that black lives matter, and that smartphone videos are finally showing us the lies told by a tiny percentage of cops who are bad. Does that mean I hold some blame for the shootings, too?

Let's say there're 100,000 police in the US, 2 or 3 get a little crazy, tha's 99,997 who are doing their best! Whites are not at war with Blacks in the US, although, sometimes it looks like that? sad.pngwai.gif

There are close to a million sworn law enforcement officers in the US.

Good to see the 'yes, buts' coming out to excuse the failure of open carry to prevent this situation. Look forward to seeing more excuses. What, the actual patriots were a few blocks over getting their Tex Mex? They couldn't untie their horses quickly enough to get to the 'scene'? Let's hear from the Texans on TVF.

-------------------------

@PTC: My mistake. You're not angry. You're just gloating (happy?) about the "failure of open carry" to prevent this tragedy. Sleep well.

Edited by rijb

Gotta say, the police had this coming. For too many years they've been an unaccountable militarized force in America responsible for the unnecessary deaths of tens thousands of Americans. You only have to look at the police killiings this week to see this. The people have had enough...remember America is an armed populace who have the means to resist government tyranny.

This is absolute nonsense. The overwhelming majority of people killed by police have been armed with a weapon and engaged with responding police. Where do find "unnecessary" within those statistics.

And "have the means to resist government tyranny"? Don't make me laugh...you going to take on a Blackhawk armed with miniguns and rockets with your pissant toy AR-15? Good luck with that...

Frankly, this was inevitable, but wrong. No one knows whether these police were racist or not. The senseless killing of black people has now brought the senseless killing of police. Murder begets murder and so it starts.

No idea about your claim about killing racist police. If true it is abominable. I would still pose the point about standing against tyranny. The police seem to be imposing it on certain people.

I'd call it domestic terrorism.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/263447/flashback-blacklivesmatter-terrorists-called-daniel-greenfield

Can hardly wait for some Faux paid phone in jerk I guess they call them contributors to call in and try and pin the tail for this one on Obama. They do talk to the odd Democrat but lead them through a question mine field and try to discredit them. The worst one is BB when he interviews someone especially a Democrat he is constantly cutting in trying to throw them off message. For the sake of disclosure Faux News is the only American news channel I can get.

-------------------------

@PTC: My mistake. You're not angry. You're just gloating (happy?) about the "failure of open carry" to prevent this tragedy. Sleep well.

Make of it what you will. I have no interest in your feeble baiting. The point about the failure of open carry is made.

Again you project. Nothing I'm my words provide any indication of my thoughts beyond the open carry canard. Perhaps you are thinking of the 2A blow yards stomping on the bodies of children butchered at Sandy Hook to push the Gun Free Zone rubbish.

Pots and kettles and all that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I simply correcting your sweeping misinformed post.

On what should I stand corrected? Open carry cities cannot prevent these incidents if gun free zones are allowed in their midst? The presumption of someone who alleges that Obama, Clinton and Biden are responsible for the deaths of those police officers in Dallas is as offensive as that tweet by another deranged nut bag threatening to come for Obama.

What company you Trump boys keep eh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's easy give the people an option to surrender their weapons on a buy back scheme like what happened in Oz. And then declare

Illegal weapon ownership a felony.

Trump could achieve this but unfortunately he is a gun lover

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk