pulsetv.net

Deepinthailand

Anybody having problems with PulseTV?

I've just registered and am watching the golf and the picture keeps pausing for about 5 to 30 secs, bit annoying when you don;t see the put, or where the drive finishes....

I have 100/30 with TOT and AIS... have tried switching ISP's but it doesn't make any difference...

Edited by merlin2002

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, merlin2002 said:

Anybody having problems with PulseTV?

I've just registered and am watching the golf and the picture keeps pausing for about 5 to 30 secs, bit annoying when you don;t see the put, or where the drive finishes....

I have 100/30 with TOT and AIS... have tried switching ISP's but it doesn't make any difference...

Have you checked which server you're on?   Click on 'Settings' and try each one.   I'm watching  BT Sport 1 HD at the moment with no problems.

19 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Have you checked which server you're on?   Click on 'Settings' and try each one.   I'm watching  BT Sport 1 HD at the moment with no problems.

what sever are you using and under video quality are you using auto.... I've just changed video quality to average from auto, still lagging????? funny how it never lags during the adverts, lol...

39 minutes ago, merlin2002 said:

thanks for responding... I've tried server 1 & 2 and it hasn't made any difference.

I would like to get this problem sorted before the ManU v Chelsea game later...

I'm on Server 2.   There has been a few instances of momentary freezing during the Spurs/Crystal Palace match, plus the video/audio was out of sync by a few seconds towards the latter part of the first half.   I've closed and re-opened Pulse, and that seems to have solved the problem.

7 minutes ago, pagallim said:

I'm on Server 2.   There has been a few instances of momentary freezing during the Spurs/Crystal Palace match, plus the video/audio was out of sync by a few seconds towards the latter part of the first half.   I've closed and re-opened Pulse, and that seems to have solved the problem.

thanks I'll trying switching off.on..

11 minutes ago, pagallim said:

Yup.   Someone trying to do a bit of 'marketing'.   The very mention of 'gray areas' should give any rational person cause for concern.

As if PulseTV, and ALL the other iptv services mentioned on this forum, are not gray area. :post-4641-1156694572:

9 minutes ago, pagallim said:

I sent them an offline message via the chat box, so reckon the app should be up and running after 9 a.m.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I did the same thing about two hours ago.   Nothing on PC nor via android box linked to TV.   Tried to sign in to their web page......sign in page does not even open.    So looks like the site is down.   Maybe  just a glitch.   So I guess their chat box will not receive any messages.

• 2 weeks later...