Forum maintenance tonight from approx. 11pm - 1.30am ×

pulsetv.net

Deepinthailand

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jomtien99 said:

has not worked properly for few days now. anyone got same problem?

May be wrong, but are you the same Pattaya based character that was peddling his alternative TV a week or so ago?   What problems are you having?   If you subscribe to Pulse, have you contacted their support, and what response did you get?

May be wrong, but are you the same Pattaya based character that was peddling his alternative TV a week or so ago?   What problems are you having?   If you subscribe to Pulse, have you contacted their support, and what response did you get?

No response. Thought so.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 11/30/2017 at 10:03 PM, pagallim said:

No response. Thought so.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No I am not peddling anything on TV or anywhere else, and No I have not yet had a response from Pulse on the problem I am facing which is still the same - stop/start/repeat 5 times 5 second stream. It is very annoying.

3 hours ago, jomtien99 said:

No I am not peddling anything on TV or anywhere else, and No I have not yet had a response from Pulse on the problem I am facing which is still the same - stop/start/repeat 5 times 5 second stream. It is very annoying.

OK, I use Pulse every day, and have never had the problems that you're describing.   If you use the Pulse support via the 'chat' facility, I have found (within what they quote as their available times) they answer within seconds.   Don't know exactly what your problem is, but on face value it appears your problem is related to your ISP and the speed they are giving you.   No one else seems to be experiencing the same problems as you with Pulse.

10 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Has something happened to Fox News on PulseTV?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Didnt think anyone would notice :sorry: ....With systems like Pulse you are always going to get minor problems.Their chat function has been very helpful over the 9 mths I have been with them. Today there was no program guide on sports channels ,annoying but I can live with that

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, Sparkles said:

Didnt think anyone would notice :sorry: ....With systems like Pulse you are always going to get minor problems.Their chat function has been very helpful over the 9 mths I have been with them. Today there was no program guide on sports channels ,annoying but I can live with that

Chat function fixed my no program guide in a few minutes ,just had to re boot the app.I'm a slow, age related, learner having help on line is a big plus

Chat function fixed my no program guide in a few minutes ,just had to re boot the app.I'm a slow, age related, learner having help on line is a big plus

I'm not good with technology, so I appreciate the just "plug in and go" system and the availability of online, realtime support. I'm just coming to the end of my first year, and I will be re-subscribing. Great to have the Ashes, Premier League and NFL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Archived