pulsetv.net

Deepinthailand

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does not apply to satellite providers. Sky have been showing such games for many years. You need to understand, I watch the actual channels via Pulse, not some pirate service.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You're completely wrong here. UK broadcasters including Sky and BT cannot broadcast 3pm kickoffs. However non UK broadcasters can and last season PulseTV carried Astrosport which did show 3pm kickoffs, and other games. Astrosport disappeared from Pulse at the end of the season but I'm told it will be back. There some other non-UK channels (Milo?) that had 3pm kickoffs.

You're completely wrong here. UK broadcasters including Sky and BT cannot broadcast 3pm kickoffs. However non UK broadcasters can and last season PulseTV carried Astrosport which did show 3pm kickoffs, and other games. Astrosport disappeared from Pulse at the end of the season but I'm told it will be back. There some other non-UK channels (Milo?) that had 3pm kickoffs.

I think you're right and I apologise. I do know that every game I wanted to watch was available, albeit on one of the other available sports channels. Mea culpa.

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

I can not speak for worgeordie, but I use the same system as him, and I just finished watching Kong: Skull Island in 1080P 5.1DD

And before I forget, last night my son watched Transformers The Last Knight in HD, but unfortunately only AAC 2Ch sound.

9 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

I can not speak for worgeordie, but I use the same system as him, and I just finished watching Kong: Skull Island in 1080P 5.1DD

I'm mainly interested in live EPL football, does the system you use have that available?

If so, could you share it with us?

Thanks.

Thanks for that janclaes,

I've already been using Kodi for the last 3 years, it's great for streaming movies and tv shows,

but too unreliable for live tv especially EPL football and the UK main channels.

Thats why i'm looking for a paid service that is stable and can provide live tv with a slightly delayed 

stream to prevent buffering issues.

12 minutes ago, sotsira said:

Thanks for that janclaes,

I've already been using Kodi for the last 3 years, it's great for streaming movies and tv shows,

but too unreliable for live tv especially EPL football and the UK main channels.

Thats why i'm looking for a paid service that is stable and can provide live tv with a slightly delayed 

stream to prevent buffering issues.

Much depends on your internet connection and the addons you use, as there are hundreds that offer the same streams.

I don't watch football, but my other live sports rarely buffer, and if it does it will be glitches.

UK or US main channels play smooth, because the addons I use have a 8 second buffer build in.

May be you tried this already, but I suggest you do a speed test to UK server using  http://testmy.net/mirror?testServer=uk and see what speed you get in real life.

18 hours ago, pagallim said:

1499606938495.jpeg

Watching the TdF live as I write. Never had a problem and will be renewing my 1 year subscription next month. I know you're in Phuket, and if you want to see it, send me a PM.

What a lovely gesture and thank you for your kind offer Pagallim. 

At the moment I'm giving True Visions a run (provided I can get their set-top box for recording, in time for the EPL) however I will keep you in mind to follow up on how your subscription is going, for possible future need.

Thanks again, much appreciated.........and good viewing!

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Anyone else having problems with Pulse today? Out of synch on some channels and constant buffering on others. Already rebooted the box and AIS fiber.

Same here. Actually fed up with their service and switching to iviewhd+. No buffering, 7 day catch up and half the price. I ran the 2 services together for 1 month and in my opinion iview is far superior.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 1:49 PM, tugman said:

Same here. Actually fed up with their service and switching to iviewhd+. No buffering, 7 day catch up and half the price. I ran the 2 services together for 1 month and in my opinion iview is far superior.

tugman,

I'm interested to know what set top box were you using to run Iview hd and Pulse Tv.

Or did you run Pulse Tv through a computer which i believe to be an option that other iptv 

services can't offer.

The reason i'm asking is because i'm currently debating which option to go with.

Or if anyone else has tried both services and could share their opinions.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched over the last few days the test cricket England v South Africa without a hitch apart from having to re boot the Minix Box  (once used for Expat TV) to get it started.

No buffering ,HD quality internet wired into Minix box.Watching CNN now.

Just watched over the last few days the test cricket England v South Africa without a hitch apart from having to re boot the Minix Box  (once used for Expat TV) to get it started.

No buffering ,HD quality internet wired into Minix box.Watching CNN now.

Yes it was great to be able to watch cricket, something that was never going to happen on True. I can't wait for the football to start.

You may or may not be aware but sky changed their sports channels recently. I contacted Pulse TV to ask if they were going to include the extra channels last week-end. They said they would let the developers know. They even asked for a list of the channels, there was a clue there!! Today I contacted them again as there were no changes to the list of channels available.  This was my chat with them, their answers are in italics:-

Will you have sports mix tomorrow so the final of the lions vs crusaders can be watched

is that a new sky sports channel?

One of them

currently the license we pay for our channels only covers a certain amount so to add another channel we will need to take one away. I'll forward this to the developers so its possible they will add it

The changes were announced several weeks ago I find it sad that nobody is proactive this should have been dealt with already

the changes were that sky sports 1 now became sky sports main event, sky sports 2 became sky sports cricket. sky sports 3 became sky sports golf and so on. we only ever had up to sky sports five which became sky sports main event. sky sports mix is a new channel and as I said we only had up to sky sports 5

You have two sports channels on twice

we paid for channels up to sky sports 5 and we still have them just under the new names

One HD one SD

different suppliers if one goes down we have from the other supplier

I need to change to another supplier then, this is totally unacceptable

No problem. just write to [email protected]

And this message will be put on Thaivisa for all to see.

Very unhelpful I now need to find another supplier any ideas.

I just checked Pulse on my phone, and yes, the Sky Sports channels have been renamed. The channels now appear to be more named sport specific, i.e. Premier Lesgue, Cricket, etc etc. There are now 10 Sky Sports channels, more than before I think. Host of other sports channels of course, inckuding Eurosport 1/2, BT Sport etc.

Personally, I'm more than happy with Pulse.

I just checked Pulse on my phone, and yes, the Sky Sports channels have been renamed. The channels now appear to be more named sport specific, i.e. Premier Lesgue, Cricket, etc etc. There are now 10 Sky Sports channels, more than before I think. Host of other sports channels of course, inckuding Eurosport 1/2, BT Sport etc.

Personally, I'm more than happy with Pulse.

I've checked too and I have the re-named Sky Sports channels as well.

2 hours ago, The Brit said:

Will you have sports mix tomorrow so the final of the lions vs crusaders can be watched

Sky Sports Mix (according to Sky, on this channel:   http://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/lions-vs-crusaders/84212) both HD and SD are amongst the new Sky Sports channel listings.   With so many niche sports that people are interested in, not rational to expect every event you follow to have local coverage, however no need to spit the dummy out, I'm sure you'll be able to watch it.

1 hour ago, The Brit said:

You may or may not be aware but sky changed their sports channels recently. I contacted Pulse TV to ask if they were going to include the extra channels last week-end. They said they would let the developers know. They even asked for a list of the channels, there was a clue there!! Today I contacted them again as there were no changes to the list of channels available.  This was my chat with them, their answers are in italics:-

is that a new sky sports channel?

One of them

currently the license we pay for our channels only covers a certain amount so to add another channel we will need to take one away. I'll forward this to the developers so its possible they will add it

The changes were announced several weeks ago I find it sad that nobody is proactive this should have been dealt with already

the changes were that sky sports 1 now became sky sports main event, sky sports 2 became sky sports cricket. sky sports 3 became sky sports golf and so on. we only ever had up to sky sports five which became sky sports main event. sky sports mix is a new channel and as I said we only had up to sky sports 5

You have two sports channels on twice

we paid for channels up to sky sports 5 and we still have them just under the new names

One HD one SD

different suppliers if one goes down we have from the other supplier

I need to change to another supplier then, this is totally unacceptable

No problem. just write to [email protected]

And this message will be put on Thaivisa for all to see.

Very unhelpful I now need to find another supplier any ideas.

Hi "the brit". In Response, I just thought I should add the rest of the conversation we had on the Tech support chat.

And this message will be put on Thai visa for all to see

Mark:

That's fine. We never said we would be adding all the sky sports channels and although we are under no obligation to, they still may be added. This is like a customer asking why we haven't added HBO and you know the reason. If this is unacceptable then as I've said you can write to [email protected] and they will refund you for any subscription not used. We can't be any fairer than that right?

Although we cannot be dictated to about what channels you want us to provide, We always make every effort to accommodate our customers and provide a better service for all. Again (as per the chat we had) If it's possible for the channels to be added then we will do our best to add them. The last thing we want is an unhappy customer and as you were told, we understand if this is unacceptable for you and a refund would be given. 

We apologize for the way this has made you feel and if you would still like to seek other IPTV companies for your entertainment then we wish you every success.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Anyone lost HD on Sky Sports Premier League?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No, though am currently watching the Chelsea/Watford game on Sky Sports Main Event (HD also).

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Great. I switched to Main Event and HD is back. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Huddersfield V Man United live on TSN4 (HD).

12 hours ago, Phuket Man said:

Every EPL game plus more live and catchup available legally on BeinSports Connect.

199 Baht a month.

Get a Chromecast and watch on TV.

And all the other channels plus movies etc?   HD quality?

12 hours ago, Phuket Man said:

2 minutes ago, pagallim said:

And all the other channels plus movies etc?   HD quality?

OK, just Google'd it.   Only sports, and seems to be only football.   What about Formula 1, Rugby, Cycling etc?   Pulse gives me a range of options I seriously haven't found elsewhere, including mainstream UK channels (BBC1/2/3/4, ITV1/2/3/4, Channel 4/5, plus all of the Sky entertainment channels).   Pulse are also not based in Thailand, so unlike Expat TV, they can't be shut down on the whim of some authority.   I'm not trying to sell it to anyone else, only share the experience of something that actually works here with some consistency.   I'm into my second year with them, and am more than happy.

BeinSports Connect deals with football.

EPL. Spain, Italy,France, USA, Internationals etc.

100% legal and works, unlike most of the other dodgy operations.

TVMucho? I have just signed up for 3 months.

Limited channels but works well and has catchup.

Not had any problems with it so far.

Archived