"That's no lady," officer, "that she is a he!"

rooster59

I often see that chinese shoppers have to touch all the fruit before they buy it. Now I see why.

I shake my head when they squeeze the fruit but that can and should be washed but

I frown when they squeeze the baked goods that are not in plastic. bah.gif

Do people, in this case young 28 Chinese, still go on dream trips to meet their forever love, only seen on a internet photo, not even LIVE CHAT

I am an old - sexy man, and I would not fall for any internet date/travel crap

PS. Yes, this old man is SEXY! All the girls tell me every day.

Posts like this remind us how far removed everyday life in Thailand is from the real world...

A lesson is to be learned here...show me yours and I'll show you mine...works well before making a date...with people one meets on-line...

facepalm.gif Meet at an unknown quantity at 3am in Pattaya.........Come on only a dumbo would do that!

TAKE IT or leave it!

Confuses he say Man that orders the fruit must eat it..........Pay up slit eye.

Hopefully that made sense when you posted that.

Sliteye...really???

Spare me

does anybody ever wonder why thailand seem to have such a large amount of ladyboys ?

is it all the chemicals in water, food, air ?

is it basic economics ? work all day for 300 baht or earn triple in 10 minutes ?

does anybody ever wonder why thailand seem to have such a large amount of ladyboys ?

is it basic economics ? work all day for 300 baht or earn triple in 10 minutes ?

Male Thai teens find it hard to make money. Female Thai teens can always sell their body. That's one reason, to be able to make money. Another theory is that Thais adore babies; Thais dote and coddle babies so much and many ladies take care and handle each individual baby, perhaps that baby boy feels "girl-like" being raised like that. Maybe it's conditioning. Just/only a thought.

Male Thai teens find it hard to make money. Female Thai teens can always sell their body. That's one reason, to be able to make money. Another theory is that Thais adore babies; Thais dote and coddle babies so much and many ladies take care and handle each individual baby, perhaps that baby boy feels "girl-like" being raised like that. Maybe it's conditioning. Just/only a thought.

Actually it's in the genes and ancient history . You can go back hundreds of years and still plenty of ladyboys around.

One study reveals the reason why Asian men are more feminine in physical appearance , it's because they produce more estrogen than men of other racial groups. Asian women are also more feminine in appearance because they produce more estrogen than other women. This estrogen also influences personality and emotions this makes Asian men display characteristics that often are associated with women and makes them a perfect candidate for ending up as a ladyboy.

Actually it's in the genes and ancient history . You can go back hundreds of years and still plenty of ladyboys around.

One study reveals the reason why Asian men are more feminine in physical appearance , it's because they produce more estrogen than men of other racial groups. Asian women are also more feminine in appearance because they produce more estrogen than other women. This estrogen also influences personality and emotions this makes Asian men display characteristics that often are associated with women and makes them a perfect candidate for ending up as a ladyboy.

Asian covers a lot of area.

So why is there more Cocks in frocks in Thailand than other Asian places ?

must be something in the water ?

Confusing Femininity with size ( physical appearance) is BS.

BTW one study is just that. one study coffee1.gif

Can you provide the link to that information please, Thanks thumbsup.gif

It's in the JEANS not GENES.